Picnic~(Naegiri)

A/N: What do ya know, it's 1 am and Evie's procrastinating on doing a request so they're going to write Naegiri fluff again...ENJOY XD

Category: As I previously mentioned, FLUFFFFF

Non despair AU

I hope you like it!

Naegi's POV-
It was Kyoko and I's 1 year anniversary of when we started dating so I knew I needed to do something special for her. I knew that the weather forecast was clear so I prepared a picnic! It was small bit I knew she'd appreciate it!

As I grabbed a few items out of the fridge I heard a loud boom. I rushed to the window and saw that it was pouring down rain and thundering! We couldn't have a picnic like this! I set down at the kitchen table in distress...I really wanted to make this special for her...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I walked into our shared bedroom and found Kyoko relaxing on the bed, I hopped onto the mattress and cuddled in next to her, she noticed my presence and smiled.

"Hey darling, is everything alright?" She asked. I thought about my failed picnic plans but decided against telling her.

"Everything's fine! Don't worry!" I replied with assurance. She nodded.

"Alright then, just let me know."

////////////////////////////////////////////

After a lot of consideration I decided that Kyoko meant too much to me to give up on this picnic. She deserves a good anniversary. I set up the picnic blanket by the lit fire in the living room and set out the drinks and food. I finished it off with a base full of cherry blossoms since I knew how much she loved them.

It was time to bring her in!

I walked into our room and grabbed her by the hand. She laughed and followed my lead to the living room and gasped when she saw my set up.

"I wanted you to be able to have a nice picnic even with this sudden bad weather, I hope it's okay..." I said sheepishly. Her face lit up as she put her arm on my shoulder.

"I love it Makoto...this means so much to me thank you..." she said before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

After pulling away we sat down, her head resting on my stomach and started to eat our picnic. I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself! As soon as we finished she looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you honey...happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary my love~"

420 words, short and sweet! Hope you liked it!