Chapter Three: Day 3 is a Walk in the Park!!!

A/N: Bullying and violence.

An0n's POV

Today was a bright and sunny day. The sky was peppered with small and fluffy white clouds. I was sitting out on the lawn of the daycare, waiting for the kids to arrive while enjoying the beautiful day...

SPLAT!!!

I glanced down at the sudden wetness on my forearm.

Bird poop.

"Really? That's the third time this year!" I said angrily. I looked up at the sky, shielding my eyes from the sun with my non-poopy arm. A lone seagull flew about in large lazy wheels above my head. It cried out, sounding suspiciously like laughter.

I lost it.

My vision fogged over in red, and I was literally hopping mad, leaping in rage. I must have looked absolutely insane to anybody watching, but I didn't care. All I knew is that there was a certain albatross that was just asking to be cruelly slaughtered.

"COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN YOU NO-GOOD WORMY EXCUSE FOR A SKY-RAT!!!"

The seagull squawked. I could've sworn it came closer. Another spatter of poop came from the sky, narrowly missing me.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU SATANIC DEMON-CREATURE FROM HELL!!! YOUR MOTHER WAS A DISEASED VULTURE!!!"

I sent a stream of fire from my hands, still cursing out the Sky-rat. It fell from the sky, feathers disintegrating off of it's charred corpse. It landed on my lawn chair.

My stomach growled. I had forgotten to eat yesterday...and today. I looked at the bird and shrugged.

Time Skip brought to you by Sky-Rats. 

Kill them all.

 PLEASE.

I walked into the building with the kids. I was a little disappointed to leave the sunshine, I really enjoyed its warmth.

As I opened the door, a stench hit me like a tidal wave, and that's saying a lot because I have almost no sense of smell. I gagged and pushed the kids backwards with a foot. They complied. I peeked into the room and cursed.

One of the kids had left a sandwich behind in the room, and it had attracted some dying animal or something looking for an easy meal. It had come in through a window for crying out loud, it was so desperate. Anyways, the animal had died, and a predator had come in through the hole, and feasted on its corpse. What was left in the room was a decaying corpse of some animal or another.

I could fix it with my powers, but I'd have to leave the kids alone somewhere so they wouldn't distract me or get in the way. The problem was, I can't leave them alone. They would start World War III or something.

I needed help.

Again.

I sighed and hoped that one of the Readers was free for the day. I grasped my key necklace, and it glowed under my fist...

StarburstAnimations' POV

On the other side of the Fourth Wall...

Star was humming to herself as she did her chores. She got bored quickly and leaned on a window, wishing desperately for something interesting to happen. She scratched her neck absentmindedly and faltered when she felt her key necklace.