Chapter Nine: Hello yes am abduct (Pt. 1)

A/N: Really friggin' creepy. I wouldn't suggest reading this in a dark room. Also, a little gore. Don't worry. Nobody dies. SO DON'T SKIP TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO CHECK. SERIOUSLY. DON'T. YOU'LL RUIN THE EFFECT. Just trust me on this one.

3rd person's POV

Wake up...

...

Wake up...!

...No...I don't want to...

WAKE UP!!!

FIVE MORE MINUTES MOM, I'M COMFORTABLE.

Wait.

Actually...

This has GOT to be the least comfortable bed I've EVER slept on.

Meh.

RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFLUFFERS!!!

"WHAAGH!!!"

An0n woke up harshly, two Readers shaking her by the shoulders and yelling for her to wake up.

"O-O-O-I!! I-I-I'M AW-W-W-WAKE!!! QUI-I-IT SH-SH-SHAK-K-KING M-M-ME!!!"

"Oop, Sorry An0n..." Warrior said sheepishly, letting go of An0n's shoulders.

Kay followed suit. "Guess we panicked a little bit."

"Ugh..." An0n rubbed her head. It felt like there was something trying to get out of her head by splitting it with a jackhammer. Is this what a hangover would feel like? In that case, An0n made a mental note to never so much as TOUCH alcohol. What had happened, anyway?

The daycare...that creepy sky-rat...she called for help...Warrior and Kay came to help...her panic attack about...him......the forest...going back for lunches...

THE KIDS!!! 

An0n bolted upright, wincing in pain as her headache pierced her skull. "The kids!!! We have to go help them!! Where are they? Wait...no...better question. WHERE THE FLIPPING MONKEY SKULLS ARE WE?!?!?"

An0n looked around. The situation was all too familiar, and she shuddered. They were in a large, roomy cell, somewhere in a building of some sort. At least it wasn't underground or something. The room was large and rectangular, rather uniform in size. An0n supposed they must be in an abandoned office building of some sort.

She stomped her foot.

A dull noise followed the action, and An0n dropped to her knees, putting her ear at the floor. She pounded again.

They had another room below them, so they must be in at least a two-story building.

There were blind-covered windows, in the same places an office would have them. The walls were a bland blue-tinted grey. The room was empty, save for the cage, which easily took up at least two-thirds of the room.