Chapter Eight: He's back!!!

A/N: Here it is folks!!! The chapter you have all been waiting for, part 2 of @theintrovertedcookie's PEACE plot.This one is ALSO really good, it's gonna crack you up!!! Remember, NOT MINE. IT'S COOKIE'S. Vote and follow him. It's in his artbook under the chapter 'super dumb story thing lol part 2'. This all takes place in Cookie's perspective...

...

...BTW the sky-rats are coming for u.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cookie was scared.

Surely he was going to mess this up?

Oh no.

Well the least I can do is try, right?

He looked down at the wide assortment of items in front of him. There was all of the things from PEACE's memorial, as well as a new batch of cookies, and a small piece of paper. It had what he would need to say to...summon PEACE? He wasn't quite sure what to call it, but as far as he knew, it would bring him back...or it should, at least. He rubbed his forehead, reading over the paper again for what felt like the 95th time. He really, really wanted to get this right. No, he needed to get this right. He had to.

Cookie sighed as he looked at the familiar scrawls of writing on the paper. It was simple, really. He just had to say what was in front of him, have all of the artifacts with him that portrayed PEACE's personality, and he should be fine. Still, he couldn't stop himself from worrying. What if something went wrong, and it was all his fault? No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't calm the raging nerves churning through his stomach. he swallowed, mouth feeling unbearably dry, and rubbed his sweaty hands on his pants. Everything would be fine, he told himself. An0n had told him the instructions after all, why would she be wrong? But no amount of reassuring seemed to help, and the butterflies in his chest only continued to multiply.

Taking a deep inhale, Cookie prepared himself. Standing here doing nothing and just letting his anxiety consume him was doing no good at all. He tried his best to calm his racing heartbeat and looked down at the paper. His voice was shaky and his hands trembled as he began to speak.

Stuttering.

Sounds like the real Mr. PEACE.

Soft-spoken. 

Won't ask questions on what we need him to do. 

Holds authority over Mr. BRUTE.

Really wants to help us.

Normally, Cookie might have found some of the rules funny. After all, there wasn't really a Mr. BRUTE to even hold authority over anymore, and he was the only one here, so the "us" part didn't make as much sense. But this wasn't a normal time, and in all honesty, Cookie didn't think it mattered, as long as he got PEACE back. He paused for a moment, before speaking again, this time adding his own rule.

A real countryhuman, with a real body. Not made of paper.

With that, Cookie stepped back, his heart pounding in his chest. His breathing was shaky and uneven, his eyes filled with worry and anticipation. He stood there, staring, and must have been for at least a minute before his shoulders slumped, the sprout on his head drooping as it turned to a faded gray. He bit his lip, frowning as he looked back down at the paper, tears threatening to fall from his watery eyes. It took every ounce of willpower he had not to just start crying right then and there. Maybe he just shouldn't have added the last rule, and if he tried again, it would work. Or maybe he needed to hold one of the artifacts. Or maybe...