Chapter Six: Whatever Happened to PEACE...?

A/N: I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Yah, sorry. Schoolwork and stuff. Anyways, this masterPEACE (Sorry, couldn't help myself) that you are about to read came from no other than @theintrovertedcookie!!! It's REALLY GOOD, and since it's canon to the story and important to the plot, I got permission to put it in this book!!! Remember, NOT MINE. IT'S COOKIE'S. Vote and follow him. It's in his artbook under the chapter 'super dumb story thing lol'. This all takes place in Cookie's perspective...

...

...Great, I think my 'e' key is sticky along with my 'n' key.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!

Anyways, enjoy!!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Previously...

Cookie's POV

He stared.

He blinked and rubbed his eyes, tears clogging his vision.

Maybe he was mistaken.

He looked at it again.

Nope, he was right.

It was a drawing of Paper PEACE...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Present Time

Cookie sighed, leaning back from his position where he was sitting. He felt...tired. Really tired. The sprout on his head was long and droopy, and he could tell it had faded to a dark purplish gray. He curled his fingers into the folds of his sweatshirt. He should be happy. He'd had a good day yesterday. He'd played with An0n and the kids, who he hadn't seen for a while now. He'd gotten to finally use his key pendant, which he wore almost all the time.

A smiling face flashed through his mind, a face with teary, gentle eyes and color quickly fading from its papery cheeks.

Every ounce of happiness he'd had in that moment vanished.

Cookie took in a sharp breath. Quickly standing up, he walked over to some of his plants, hoping to distract himself. Cookie lived in a small, cozy cottage, but his true pride and joy was the huge greenhouse nearby it. It was filled with dozens upon dozens of different plants- from succulents to roses to sunflowers to honeysuckle, his indoor garden had it all. He cared a lot for his plants, and his presence seemed to help plants grow more, so it was in all honesty a win-win. Lately, he'd been paying more attention to the plants than ever, in some futile attempt to keep himself busy and away from his thoughts.

He'd been doing a lot of stress baking too.

A lot.

Rubbing his aching forehead, Cookie grabbed his watering can and walked over to some of his many succulents, spraying a good amount of sparkling droplets on them. They seemed to perk up their leaves when he gently touched them, green fingers slowly gliding over the tips of the plants. He stepped back once he was done, looking at them all lined up in their neat red pots, all individually labeled with a name. Jerry, Keith, Roberta, Nella...Cookie's eyes drifted over to a smaller succulent at the end of the line. Its label was blank. He'd almost named it PEACE, as a sort of tribute.