Chapter Twenty Two: LUAU!!!

A/N: Not sure how long this'll be, or if I'll manage to post it on time. I've had a rough week. 

3rd person's POV

"WHY DIDN'T YOUWU TEWW ME FOXY?!?!?" OwO said as she vaulted over the last few bushes in her way, landing on the neck of of a very confused and panicked Darkguard, and killing him instantly with a sharp twist to the neck.

Foxy didn't pause in her rage-killing to answer. "SoRrRrRyY!! It just, happened!! Look at them!!" She said, pausing for a second, knife still in the Darkguard she was stabbing. "They are practically begging to be killed!!"

OwO nodded reluctantly, but perked up quickly. "Hey Foxy!"

"What??"

"Weave the jade guy fow me, wouwd youwu?"

"Can do!"

Can peeked up from inside of her trashcan, where she was defending herself. "What?"

"Not you...."

"Okay..." Can said, retreating into the shiny cylinder, and rolling it under the feet of the Darkguards, making them resemble ninepins as they toppled to the ground.

OwO trained her gaze to the jade guard. He was surrounded by gold guards, and was calling out mostly unheeded commands, getting more and more frustrated by the second. 

"HEY MISTEW!!! HEADS UP!!!" OwO yelled, launching a shadowy screaming ghoul head at the guard.

The ghoul head circled the jade guard, babbling and screeching maniacal laughter, a smoky trail following close behind it. The eyes rolled back in the head, and sharp teeth appeared. It gave one last hellish screech before crashing into the Darkguard, who stumbled out of the protective ring of gold guards, who scattered.

The shadowy ghoul dissolved into a dense, murky fog. The guard spun around, unable to see anything, hardly even his own hand.

A taunting laughter came from behind him, and he pivoted to face it, unsheathing a glowing green highlighted sword. 

"SHOW YOURSELF!!!" He cried desperately, beads of sweat trickling down his face.

"Weww hewwowo thewe Ewsa!" The voice said, before dissolving into cackles.

The guard's grip tightened on his sword as a dark silhouette slowly came into focus, right in front of him.

Before disappearing entirely.

A hand tapped on his back.

"Hewwow~"

OwO washed her hands reluctantly with the water bottle one of the Readers had brought. She liked the feel of intestines squishing between her fingers, but a few of the Rescue Team were a bit...perturbed by the gore.