Chapter Nineteen: Probes and Pirates

A/N: Art of Tetro by PinkFox567, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Love the Realm background btw, it's really cool looking!!!

Also there is a small bit of FourthUser...

3rd person's POV

A small, spherical probe floated through the darkness, a greenish grid being projected from its front every once in a while, scanning the darkness before it.

It came up leisurely to a thick cluster of strands, and the green grid came forth once again, rotating up and down over the clump of color in a whirr and buzz of noise.

...

...

...

Finding nothing, it turned and lethargically floated away, in search of its prey once again.

...

A dark hand parted the strands, peeking one golden eye out to deem if he was indeed once again safe.

The man sighed in relief, separating himself from the cluster of strands gently, and watching the probe continue to drift and peruse his Realm of strands. He was tall and muscular, scars littering his dark body. He wore a red eyepatch over his left eye, and his fluffy white hair that faded into black stood out in stark contrast to his dark surroundings. His yellow eye followed the probe's movements, curiosity, fear, and confusion reflecting in its golden glow.

It wouldn't be long until they found him.

...

The man huffed out in anger and confusion. 

Why were these floating potato-things looking for him?

What did he ever do???

...

Did this have to do with when he was spying on that blonde chick from earlier?

If so, SORRY if he was shy when some random girl appeared in his Realm without warning, scaring the living daylights out of him.

Who could blame him if he chose to hide and stal-, er, follow her unobtrusively?

...

...

...He knew he should probably go back to hiding but...

...

...

...What was she looking at, anyway?

...

The scarred man took a cursory look around his Realm, and seeing no potato-probe, he stepped out into the darkness and floated towards the path the girl made when she shot backwards from the border.