Chapter Thirteen: Cat and Mouse

?̸̢̛̟̞̩͇̪͈̖̳̠͕͍̯̻̜̄̉̈́͆̈̓̎̓͊̓̕ ?̷̧̡̘̖̘̝̯̘͇̠͌͌̔̏̅̇̂̐̾͜͜ ?̷̢̖͆̉͆̉̀͛̋̀͊͗̏͌́̚͠ :̵̧̣͈̝̠͎͖̰͈͚̙̞̉̃̎̌̑̂͂̍̄́̍̍̈̔͂   ̴͓̮̠̙̙̖̦̅̌̇̆̀̃̊͒̈́͑̒͝Ş̵̥͇͚̟̘̤͗͒͂̀̑̽̈́͜͝ u̸̦̹̎̅͂̉̄͂̏͂̕ c̴̢̲̬͔̞̝̩̺̥̻̞̹͎̰̗̉̌̍̂͐̍͠͝ h̷̺̞̜̹̝̜̳̬̪͒̿̑̈̓̉̀͊̆̈̓͂͂͝   ̵̳̬̿́͂̄͂̈́a̸̡͎̳̘̥͉̝͔͈̘̣̺̬̮̿̄̈̍̆ n̶̼͓̦̹̙͙̄̃̾͋̇̑͘͠   ̷̨̹̹͈̘̞̙͕̼͇͓̠̾̾̅́̎̍̕i̸͕̽̓͒̏̓̍͊̑̌̈́͛͛́͝ n̵̬̘̭͙̪̹̖̟̹̍̅̈́̓̅͋ n̴̨̠̫͑͊͑͐̌̕ ò̷̱̩̝̼͇̣̭͕̈́̌̒̀̒͗̏̚͜ c̷̹̩͉̿̇̄̈́̂̌̇̑̃͌͘ e̷̡̝͇̻̜͎͊́͂͋̀͒͛̆́̃ n̴̢̡̟̜̜͍͕̞̪͉̬̣͇͇͇̄͊̆̔͝ t̸̢̯͔͍͇̩͈͙͉̱̻̰̃̔̄̍́̋̊̀͐̽͐́̏̚͝   ̶̖͙̼̺̦̦̾̎͒̒́́͗̉̋͝ͅs̸̛̞͚̠̘̎̈́͛͒̃͛̊̍̄̄͌̎̕̕ͅ ő̷̡̫̻͉͖̮̦̙̹̩̏̂̔̒͂̎̄̈͘͜ͅ u̵͔̣̰̥̞͔͔̲̝͎͓̙̤͗̌̏͛̈́͗̈̉͛̔͘͠  n̵̨͇̪͎̋͋͂̃ d̵̨̡͉̹̠̳̩̟͙̳̈́́̀͐̓͋͗̀̕̚ ị̴̻̞̻̰̘̻͌̀͂ n̸̢̬̦͓̘̈́͗͘͠ g̵̨͙̣̗̳̙̹̗͎̮͉̐̅͒̌͆̈́͋̇̓̔̿̈́̀͘͘͜   ̷̡̨̧̛̥̰̲̥̳͉̥̖͖̦̙́̈́̌͛̐͌͒̅̓ͅt̶̥̩͉̘͖̪̺̱̼͈̼̗̀̿̄̅̂͒͘͝ ì̵̢̛͇̘͚̑ t̴̰̮͗͗ l̶̡̢̻͙̟͔̣͓̳̯̫͕͕͇̏̏̐̈́͗́̾ e̴̢̤̲͓̘̝͚͙͓̽̅̐́͛̋ .̷̰͙̄͒̍̐́͋̚̚͝ .̶̛͚͉̀͒̓̃̽̔̈́͗̔̋̊ͅ .̶̛̣̪͈͚͚̓͊͆͋ 

"What robotic sky-rat?"

The Readers looked at the shadow girl in confusion. "What do you mean what robotic sky-rat???" Becca said in confusion.

"Yeah! Don't you remember?? The one you sent to spy on us before we went on the hike!" Hissed Warrior.

N0na raised an eyebrow at this. "I don't know what you guys are talking about!" She said, "I only anthropomorphized the gull-men cause they were the nearest animals to me at the time and because..." She looked down at her feet, a dusky red hue spreading across her face in embarrassment. She muttered a few unintelligible words.

"HEY CAN YOU PLEASE SPEAK UP EVIL SHADOW LADY?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY DIGESTION!!!" Yelled Angel, drawing a few giggles from the encaged Readers.

N0na turned bright red. "I SAID BECAUSE I WAS LONELY!!!" 

The Readers blinked in confusion. N0na looked enraged, but there was a suspicious sheen in her eyes. 

"I didn't kidnap you! Okay, sorry. I kinda did." N0na quickly said to save her argument in front of her skeptical audience. "I'm...not that great of a people person, and well...to put it simply...I'm alone." N0na blinked rapidly, forcing away tears to avoid looking weak in front of the Readers.

An0n looked confused at N0na's sudden outburst. "But, how are you...like...uh...existing? How come I've only ever seen you now?"

N0na looked at the author with an unreadable expression in her eyes. "The basement of the faculty room. Do you remember that machine?" 

The confused author nodded.

"It was supposed to drain a beings powers into a portable tank where the... 'aliens' could experiment with them. Don't you remember them testing it on you? Yeah, the module they tested wasn't completely finished yet. Instead of splitting you from your 'powers' it just split you."

"That means..."

"Yeh. Wassup 'n0n, I'm your other half."

"WAT"