Chapter ######: CrAcK cOlLaB!!!

A/N: Warning! Reader shipping, roasts, swear words, and ABSOLUTE AMAZING CRACK.

TheoToasterBoi - 

"I brought pizza." 

 -the book scene changes- 

 All the awake readers quickly make their way to Theo. Making a small crowd. 

 "Alrighty everyone, take a step back please." The Readers did so. 

 "Alright, I got cheese, pepperoni, and pineapple." Theo said, earning looks of disgust at the last one.

 "Don't judge people who like pineapples on pizza! Sure I don't like it and y'all may not either but there are people who do. You can't change your taste buds, just like how you can't change someone's sexuality. It is their life. Plus if we start small with hating in ppl who like things that we don't, where are we going to draw the line? Are we going to end up judging others for bigger things, and end up causing them to feel bad about themselves? Are we going to end up like the good majority Boomers and Gen Y, hating anything that doesn't seem natural but it actually is? I'm not trying y'all get you to like pineapples on pizza, just don't hate on people for liking it." 

 The Readers were in shock, silent for a moment as Theo's words sunk in.

 "WE'LL SHOW THOSE BOOMERS!" Said a Reader.

 This set off a chain reaction, everyone was agreeing and talking and the same time. 

 Theo smiled, "Alright, now let's get some pizza!" 

 Each Reader grabbed a slice or two. There was some left over and it was agreed upon that they remaining pizza would be saved for the Readers that weren't kidnapped yet and the ones who were not awake.

 It lifted everyone's mood, even if just a little. 

Hitlers_Mustashe -

 It was quiet...

A little too quite... A few of the readers were playing uno, while others were

reading fanfiction. The author, named Anon, was sitting on one of those garbage

prison beds, thinking about something. She smiled a little before...

"CREEPERII"

"AW MANIII"

One of readers, named Kay, joined in...

"SO WE BACK IN THE MINEI" "GOT OUR PICKAXE SWINGING FROM SIDE

TO SIDEII"

"SIDE-SIDE TO SIDE!!"

"THIS TASKA GRUELI" "Please stop.." a reader said tiredly from her

unconfortable bed.

"no"

The tired reader got up and did a sweet ninja kick to Kay. (Oof im sorry QwQ).

"Warrior! noll" Anon yells.

Warrior turned and looked at her with her pale green eyes...

Wait....

Ehh im probally just seeing things.

Warrior was about to ninja chop a spider, but she froze.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!III" She screams.

"What happened!" Anon says, running up to her.

"I forgot to feed my pet dinosaur... and now I cant..." She says with a sad voice. "A few