Chapter Seventeen: Too Easy?

3rd person's POV

Blue glared daggers at the guards that were now posted around the cage and doorway. They were jerks, barely letting the Readers even speak in case they were 'planning' something.

Okay. That one was probably a legitimate reason. The Readers had been planning their escape when these jerks came in.

A slow smile crept it's way onto Blue's face.

Even though they were captured, it didn't mean they couldn't make the guards uncomfortable. Blue would have fun teasing them...

Blue grasped the edges of a couple sheets of paper that were in her pocket.

An0n noticed, and made her way over to Blue. "What'cha doin'?"

Blue grinned evilly. "I've got some cursed countryhuman pictures that I'm going to tease these goons with."

An0n's face lit up. "Here, I found some too!" She said, sneakily passing a few papers to Blue.

"Hey! What are you two doing?" Shouted one of the guards. They reached an arm through the bars, being able to do so because of the nature of the power dampener field, and snatched the papers, not noticing the two trying to conceal grins.

The rest of the guards walked over to the one, probably bored and looking for something productive to do.

The first page was revealed.

Pixie. Reitch.

Third Reitch dressed in a fairy costume, scowling. 

The guards screamed in a high-pitched, some reeling and scrubbing at their now cursed eyes.

"Augh, I'm never going to unsee that...forget the rest of the papers." Said one traumatized guard.

The head guard gulped audibly. "We.....we do have orders to examine every piece of information and property from the prisoners..."

"You can't be serious."

"..."

"...You are serious."

The head guard nodded miserably, and the rest reluctantly gathered around to see the next image.

Soviet Union wearing a two-piece bikini.

...

A flock of birds lifted into the sky, startled by what sounded like the hoarse screaming of some poor dying animal.

PEACE's POV

Foxy smirked at me from on top of the glittering blue dragon. "Need some help?"

I gasped and broke free of the line of plastic shields. "Oh m-my gosh y-yes!! Th-thank y-you!!!!!" 

I ran towards Foxy and gave her a bone-crushing hug. She wheezed for air, and two nekos popped out from behind her, looks of worry on their faces.

"Hey mister! Let go of Mom before I punt you into next year!!!" Said one fiercely.

"No, no. I'm fine guys. This is Mr. PEACE, he's the one that lives with Cookie, I believe I told you about them?" Foxy said.

The two nekos gave a lenny face.

I don't know what that means, but Cookie told me that is what it was called.