Chapter Twelve: The Last of the Kidnappings

A/N: SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY IF I MISSED YOU. I DON'T THINK I DID, BUT JUST IN CASE, I'M REALLY SORRY. 

3rd person's POV

The Readers munched quietly on the pizza. The room was silent aside from the low hum of the machinery on the gate.

The tense silence was broken by An0n, who probably couldn't discern it anyways, as she was always socially oblivious to things like this. The author got up and walked over to the boxes, grabbing another slice of pineapple bacon pizza.

Somewhere in the world, the Italy countryhuman screamed.

"Umm...so...let me get this right." Everyone turned and looked at Aoxy, who looked slightly uncomfortable with the attention. "An0n doesn't have a shadow, and we are thinking that her shadow is the person behind all this." 

Vee nodded. "Basically."

The room erupted with talking, each Reader discussing their opinion on the situation and trying to put together the clues they had to their situation.

An0n was silent staring glumly at her hand and it's lack of the dark shade that everyone had...

...

...

...or not.

"Uh, guys?" CC's voice cut through the chatter sharply. "I don't have a shadow either..."

"Wait, WHAT?" exclaimed Figgy.

Vodka looked at her feet. "Neither do I."

"Astute observation, my friends."

A new voice cut through the dumbfounded silence that followed Vodka's announcement. It was cold and calculating, albeit with a sarcastic twinge.

The Readers looked at the source of the voice.

A shadowy figure was leaning up against the frame of the door to the hallway. Her eyes were narrowed, flashing the color blood red. The figure straightened up and spoke. 

"My name is-"

"SHADOW AN0N?!?!?" Smiley gasped, cutting off the figure, who looked irked.

"...Well...yes but-"

The figure was cut off again when the Readers erupted into a cacophony of noise.

"OH C'MON PLEASE JUST LET ME FINISH MY COOL INTRO THING!!!! MY NAME IS N-"

"N0na..." Breathed IcePetal in realization.

N0na pouted and crossed her arms. 

"YOU'RE the one that stole our shadows!!!" Exclaimed Kosmos angrily.

N0na nodded. "Yup."

"And it was YOU who kidnapped us!!!" Kay shouted.

N0na made a questionable face. "Ehhh, kinda...but...yeh."

Warrior ran to the front of the cage, pointing an accusatory finger at the shadow girl. "And YOU'RE the one who sent that robotic or possessed sky-rat after us!!!"

"Ye- wait...what?"

"What robotic sky-rat?"

x - x - x - x - x