Chapter Two - Paranoia.

"I killed my old self. But the new me isn't any better."

     "I don't feel safe letting you leave

     "I don't feel safe letting you leave." The croaky voice complained, giving the vigilante a slight chill down his spine.

Smiling behind the kitsune mask, he turns to look at the underground hero directly in the eye, swinging his right leg behind him, spinning around with one leg, making the hero look at him with a stern face. Probably feeling on edge due to him being so close to the ledge.

"It's nice to see you again, Eraserhead-san."

     Eraserhead was the one hero who patrolled every area in the city like Paranoia. Somebody who was extremely talented at what they did. Izuku could already tell that he was someone who spent countless hours honing his skills, especially with the type of quirk he had. He presumed that Eraser suffered during his childhood. Mental quirks were always frowned upon in the past. His mind traced back to that purple haired boy...

Izuku respected the man for his will to save people in need without out crying for fame and attention from the public eye.

Underground hero's were frowned upon for their use of dirty tricks and manipulative fighting styles to take advantage of their enemy. Izuku thought that doing whatever it took to save somebody was the way you should do things every time. Even if it wasn't ideal.

While he was still on the topic, a thought came to him. Why didn't Izuku become an underground hero? He had all the reason to. Izuku didn't like attention, and he could legally save the lives of others.

The truth was, he didn't want to wait through all the boring years of hero school. There's also a big difference between hero school and reality. In the real world, things get tough. Hero school's don't cover situations that heroes face on a normal basis. That's why he didn't decide to become one. And with the skills he already had, he was sure he could pass. Plus, people finding out his true identity would spark the end of his world.

Gosh, he sounded like an adult talking about their future business plans. Though, sometimes, Izuku's childish side shows up. And it usually happens when he runs into the hero's or the police. He wasn't a fanboy of the heroes themselves, mainly just their quirk. Well.. maybe he liked that hero not just because of their quirk.

     "You're voice sounds really rough, Eraser. Are you sure you don't want to do something about your looks as well?" Paranoia teases, leaving a bitter taste in Eraserhead's mouth.

Eraserhead was slightly offended. Though, it wasn't the first time. Many people had mistaken the man as a homeless person before. It took a while for him to show the police his identification card to prove he was a hero. All of it because of his looks and lack of fame. He couldn't believe after all his years as a teacher at UA, nobody, especially the police would be able to recognize him. But he still couldn't get over the vigilante's childish behaviour. This man was getting on his nerves.