Chapter Thirteen - A Catch

"Everyone has left and betrayed me. How are you any different than all the others?"

     A million thoughts raised through Izuku's head

A million thoughts raised through Izuku's head. Cimmerian was the only thing that spread across his mind. He was going to be watched over? Every second of his life? Anhedonia would probably kick in fast if that were to happen.

It wasn't like any of the hero's would care anyways. They wouldn't be embracive to a troublemaking Vigilante that reeked havoc for the last few years. He even doubted that they would agree to let leave through the 'easy' route. They would probably demand that he was put behind bars.

That sent atavistic thoughts through his mind. His hands instinctively rubbed his wrists softly.

Even then, he wasn't going to become someone with habromania. Being deluded with the idea that everything would be okay are lies. All of them. Nobody is truly safe in this world. Not even the world itself.

Izuku wouldn't dare take something like joining a 'family' into his brain, and be hypnotized into thinking that he was free from the hell he lived in.

Looking straight up at Eraserhead's black jet eyes. They seem to hold a Leal look. Did this man seriously prefer if he wasn't locked behind bars?

Even then, Izuku was a solivagant person. And, he had other reasons than just protecting his identity to escape. Paranoia would stay alive until he couldn't stand no more. That was his vow. He would make sure that no one would ever suffer the same fate as him.

And now, as he figured out that Kacchan was safe.. he had something to avoid.

The one and only person who knew of his existence. A person who made him into an actual person in society. He didn't disappear without a reason. Kacchan was a part of that reason. But it was a far too sophisticated for a person to even grasp what was involved in it. And, his end goal.

Eraserhead and Present Mic left the room.