Chapter Twenty Four - Unmasked

"Just because the scars have healed doesn't mean the pain has."

        A loud bang boomed across the alleyway where the class stood

        A loud bang boomed across the alleyway where the class stood. They all lifted their arms to block their faces to protect their faces from the force of the wind.

Paranoia was in the air, his left hand was shaking as it dented itself into the hand of the man he wanted to forget. The hand of Satan himself.

All for one.

"Well, if it isn't my dear little thirteen." The man greeted, still holding his hand in the air to block Paranoia, who was midair.

He jumped back, his eyes blocked from view with a shadow looming over it. It was evident that the vigilante was shaking. Paranoia tightened the grip on his blade.

"I finally found you."

If somebody could see under his mask, if he had eyes, it would have a sinister marking on them. Paranoia could just sense the malevolent smile underneath his mask.

"Paranoia is... thirteen?"

"The vigilante is a villain!"

"W-what's going on here!"

The whispers among the classmates were getting louder and louder. They were only silenced when All for one began to speak again.

"Come back~" All for one pleaded with a teasing tone laced within it.

Paranoia was left speechless. He couldn't produce anything to say from inside his mind. A minute ago, he wanted and needed to save everyone. Paranoia was motivated, he had a plan. But this... he was powerless against this.

All for one moved right in front of Paranoia without the vigilante moving an inch, as his whole body was trembling and fear induced. All for one placed a finger under his chin and lifted it up so the man could peer into his dark forest eyes. The eyes behind his mask.

(Paranoia's vigilante outfit, gloves and all. Exclude the sharp and black fingernails, and different hairstyle.)

)