Chapter Ten - Beginning of Class

'I already said to much. I already shared too much. I want all my secrets back. I hate getting close to people these days. I regret sharing too much, I regret caring so much, doing too much, feeling too much.'

Izuku currently stood outside of class 1-A His breathing a had become uneven after his talk with the UA principle

"Become my personal student." The mouse had said.

At that moment, Izuku didn't know what to do. Like the scared and cowardly boy he was, the boy didn't even move a single limb in his body. It was like a hidden quirk had disabled his ability to move.

The boy had guessed that the principle soon realized that the boy was no good for something that extraordinary.

When he finally regained the ability to move, he tilted his head up slightly to see the principle smiling softly at him.

"I'll leave the choice up to you, Akatsuki. Take as much time as you need." Nezu had replied after the long silence.

And just like that, their first ever encounter had ended.

     Later that day, Izuku had been asked from a assistant working at UA to stand outside of the big doors of class 1-A

Later that day, Izuku had been asked from a assistant working at UA to stand outside of the big doors of class 1-A. He assumed that they were large because of gigantism quirks. Though, they weren't very common due to them being considered 'villain' quirks due to the many comics that displayed villains as large and bold.

Though, Izuku never saw the use of dividing quirks. Quirks could be heroic or villainous depending on how you use it. Maybe he wasn't the one to talk. He had no excuses for what he did.

His mind had trailed off slightly as he began thinking about the areas he would patrol that night. The east side of the city seemed to be the worst. Always populated with criminals due to it's poor nature. Crime rates soared in that area.

But hero's were never seen in that area due to the increase of villains. They've been too scared to encounter anyone in this area. It was stupid. Wasn't a hero's job to save someone? That meant putting yourself in danger and overcoming your fears. Ridiculous how people were these days.