Chapter Sixteen - A Change Of Mind

"And then I think to myself, maybe I was designed to be all a lone."

     Katsuki was currently stuck inside of the never-ending thoughts that raced through his mind

     Katsuki was currently stuck inside of the never-ending thoughts that raced through his mind. His voice echoing as he thought of the events that had taken place ever since he had begun his first year at UA.

This wasn't something that happened to Bakugou often. Normally, his mind would only go into this state if something was bothering him. Which something was at his current time.

Of course someone like him would have something bothering their mind. For gosh sakes, their class has gone through so much within a month. And it was only their first year at UA.

Some called them talented, others called them heroic. But all Katsuki wanted was the never ending cycle of bad luck he had received throughout his life. Though.. just when he thought he had lost it all. Things may have started to change..

But what was he thinking? There was no way that he would be alive. How would that be? Surviving that would have been like surviving the fate of the earth in a trillion years.

Maybe if he had done something else..

Katsuki sighed, everything was in the past now. He couldn't let those events affect him now. Especially when he grows up to become a hero.

Though, looking at his classmate's face made him wonder back to his soft nature. And gentle appearance. It would catch you off guard, honestly. If he wanted to, Katsuki was sure that he would become an amazing assassin of some kind. Perhaps someone great with manipulation. Who knows what a person could hide behind a smile. Katsuki sure knew that he hid everything from the world.

It shouldn't of ended there for him. He was so young! And to die of _______...

Izuku knew that skipping his class was one of the worst things he could do at a time like this

Izuku knew that skipping his class was one of the worst things he could do at a time like this. Especially with his teacher being Eraserhead.

For gosh sakes, the boy cursed himself for listening to the underground hero. And now, he had screwed himself over.