Chapter Eleven - A Secret

"Sometimes it's much easier just to fake a smile then explain why you feel sad."

I remembered it so clearly

I remembered it so clearly. The sun shining brightly while the sky was pure blue with a occasional fluffy cloud that floated by. You could hear the sound of children laughing as they played with games with each other.

It was sad really. How something so peaceful could turn into something full of evil.

You could hear the screams of the children in the playground. But no one had ever stopped to think that throes screams weren't the panicked screams you let out when you're being chased.

Those were the sounds of a child screaming out for someone to save them from the hell they live in.

"Stop it! That hurts! Let go of me!" A boy with green hair screamed. The voice was filled with much horror, something you shouldn't hear from a child that young.

The two boys standing in front of the smaller one were laughing among themselves. One of them held Izuku's wrist and lifted him up. This caused a lot of pain for the green haired boy, the wrist was been squeezed as it held the entire weight of his body.

Even though his body was lighter than someone his age, it was still weight enough.

Screaming one more time for anyone to help- somehow, the scream seemed to work this time.

A loud explosion echoed throughout the playground as several children screamed in surprise.

Falling on on his back, the green haired boy looked up to see his childhood friend. The boy with the explosion quirk had spiked blonde hair, and his face wore a smirk that complimented his red eyes.

"K-Kacchan!" Said the boy on the ground.

'Kacchan' quickly rushed over the other boy with a worried expression on his face. Checking Izuku for any broken bones, and injury's- Kacchan cursed when he caught a glimpse at the damage the bullies had done.

"Izuku, you shouldn't be alone when going to public areas. Can't you get your parents to accompany you?" The worried boy questioned. Taking out some bandages, he began to wrap Izuku's wrist as he hissed in pain.

Izuku bit his lip as he turned to look the opposite direction of his friend. He had a worried expression with fearful eyes.

"Y-you don't u-understand. I-I c-can't" Izuku mumbled under his breath, fiddling with his fingers after Kacchan finished wrapping up his wrist. He immediately held onto it tightly when he realized moving it probably wasn't the best idea at that moment.

Sighing, the taller boy wrapped his arms under the back of the smaller one.

Izuku flinched slightly, taken aback. "K-Kacchan?"