Chapter Seven - UA Testing

"My feelings? Hah.. Don't mind those, no one cares about them."

     Izuku was currently standing in the middle of a noisy crowd of freshman high schoolers

Izuku was currently standing in the middle of a noisy crowd of freshman high schoolers. Most of them being tall and muscular. It was evident that most of them had strong quirks, but he presumed that most of them were physical quirks. Though, the boy was very still very interested in knowing how each of them worked. He couldn't help it. Quirks were so fascinating. To be able to have such power must feel so amazing. But everyone feels different. Of course, depending on their quirk. He himself felt useless. A quirkless nobody.

He was starting to feel a migraine developing inside of his head as the noise of the crowd kept getting louder and louder. And for someone with sensitive hearing, this wasn't fun. Not at all.

Looking around the area, he proceeded to study the landscape. He needed to know the whole area before he could actually take a test. From his standpoint, he heard that the test was going to make the students battle against robots. Each kill you got earned you points. But that's what he had heard from eavesdropping on to the hero's conversations in the UA staff-room. Izuku may of done a little hacking as well. But it was all legal. The rules stated to do anything you could to pass the test. That was as long as someone didn't cause any harm to the their contestants or anybody around them.
Then you would be perfectly fine.

At first glance, he noticed a light yellow figure moving on the top of a large tower beside the gate that would open to let the contestants in. Realization hit him when he noticed it was the Pro Hero Present Mic. Someone who uses their voice as a weapon. Izuku probably couldn't stand having such quirk due to his horrible senses. But it would be interesting to know how that quirk would work in the human body. For example, was the voice box bigger than average? Was it built differently? So many questions that could go on and on forever.

The hero cleared his throat before yelling out an introduction and the instructions for this test.

"Welcome all! My name is Present Mic! I am a teacher at this academy. You guys all know why your here! You're here to get into UA!" He paused for a moment, letting hundreds of teens to cheer in agreement. They were clearly excited about this. Izuku noticed the hero's happy reaction to the crowd. He presumed that he may of had a rough crowd last year.

"Today, you'll be facing off against massive robots that will represent everyday villains on the street!" He exclaimed, using his best mysterious voice to pump excitement into the crowd.

So, Izuku was right. Robots were going to be the key part in this test. Normally, someone who didn't have a physical quirk would probably fail this test by default due to the faulty system. But there were shortcuts. Take Izuku for example, he was quirkless. Meaning that he relied on his own skills to get through. Luckily for him, he was experienced. And if you did your studying during school, you would know the weak spot of a robot. They taught that in case someone with a creation quirk ever created such monstrosity. He did think it was quite ridiculous how they would think to put that in the 'teach kids so they can be safe in the future' curriculum. People these days...