Chapter Twenty Three - Save or Die?

"I see everything, that's my curse."

I saw that a lot of you guys were confused about the story

I saw that a lot of you guys were confused about the story. So, I am here to clear up some missing plot points that I should have written in. Please remember that this story began before I properly taught myself who to write 'decently,' so there are definitely things that seem out of place.

Before I start filling the holes, here are some things to remember:

-In the story so far, I purposely have only referred to Izuku with his last name. Do you readers ever wonder about the last name?

-Izuku has not displayed any sign of a quirk so far in the story.

-Izuku does not have a personality disorder. He just thinks to himself a lot.

-Did not mention Izuku's thirteenth birthday because of timeskip.

-There was a timeskip between Izuku finishing middle school and starting UA.

-Izuku is Thirteen (twelve at the beginning of story)

-Izuku only speaks when he is Paranoia.

-Izuku does have trauma

-There was an entrance exam for transfer students after the first semester of UA. That's why Izuku joined UA after the USJ attack.

Plot Holes:

Beginning: Izuku did not attend the same school has Katsuki, he was however, bullied.
Our little broccoli boy is two years ahead for his age because of his exceeding abilities. That is why he begins high school (UA) at thirteen.
Izuku has an alter ego. He is a crime fighting vigilante (Someone who illegally deals with bad guys) names Paranoia.

As the story progresses, you read about Paranoia and Eraserhead crossing paths over and over, Eraserhead trying very hard to capture Paranoia. But has failed to do so in this current point of the story. But, does succeed once, only to have Izuku escape his grasp again. Now, you're probably wondering, why didn't Aizawa run a DNA test or something, didn't he see Izuku's hair? The answer is: Izuku had a mask in that covered his entire face, and Izuku was never implemented into the DNA system because his family didn't want anybody to know they had a child.

Also, you see many, many, flashbacks. Let me tell you now, they're all flashback's that Izuku has. Unless I state that it's another characters POV.

You also see on many occasions, especially on the first chapter, the abuse that Izuku went through from his parents. Now, you're probably asking, why? Although I can't tell you readers the answer at this point of time, just know that they were told to 'train' and made him 'obedient.' Other flashbacks (in more recent chapters) display him to be with AFO. Although I can't specify what he is doing or why, I'll tell you now, that AFO wanted to create something to destroy something.