Chapter Five - The Burning

"You know don't you're in pain until you're staring at yourself in the mirror with tears streaming down your face and you're begging yourself to just hold on and be strong. That is pain."

     It may sound concerning, and come off strange

     It may sound concerning, and come off strange. But he seemed to have gotten himself a blade collection. From a Yatagan clip to a Texas tickler. Izuku did know his knives well. Maybe it was his habit of doing stuff he shouldn't.. But he owned these blades for the sole purpose and only purpose of having them during his patrols when he was his alter-ego.

Maybe it was just him, or maybe his mind was messed up. But somehow, he felt like someone was always after him during his time as a vigilante. Sure, the Eraser guy was always on his hook. But he was a fan of that guy. He didn't do hero work for fame and money, he did the deed just so he could save people. But he had always thought that someone else had been on his trail. Someone fiery.

He wondered where that would lead him.

"Follow him!" A deep voice bellowed.

Loud noises of stomping could be heard throughout the alley ways of the city. Lots of shouting could also be picked up as well. Many panicked voices of the heroes were noticed by the vigilante.

Several pro-hero's have been chasing a well known Vigilante named 'Paranoia'. All of them intend to capture and take this vigilante in custody. Though, they would first need to find out about the persons profile. If they were above eighteen, which is highly suspected, they would serve a penalty inside of jail. If not, a pro hero would have to take custody over the child until adulthood. During that time, the pro hero would need to rehabilitate the vigilante and teach them the proper ways of heroism.
Though, if they had committed any kind of murder in their vigilante period, that would forever be on their criminal record, and not up for negotiation. If the vigilante committed murder, they would be sent to jail.

Not many vigilantes have been found underage. And even then, most of them were around sixteen or seventeen.

     Surprisingly enough, one of those vigilantes became a successful business owner after taking rehabilitation for three years with a pro hero named 'Jammer'. That vigilante now owns a multi-million dollar tech company. They are responsible for building the devices you use today in Japan. It was a motivational story really. The boy had been fighting crime due to his neighbourhood always being plagued with criminals. So, in order to protect his family, he took up a life of illegal heroism.