Chapter Eighteen - Strange Occurences

"Don't trust anything you see. Even salt looks like sugar."

Tomura Shigaraki

Tomura Shigaraki..

Recognizing the blue cotton-candy hair that curled slightly at the ends. Red piercing eyes that could only belong to a psychopath. And those disgusting lips. Some that needed chapstick a-sap.

A villain who was a crucial player in the league of villains. Orchestrated by the man he wanted to forget the most.

Quickly pointing his head down so his hood was covering his eyes, Izuku bowed in a quick apology.

He could slightly see the monotone look that Tomura had. It took him by surprise when the villain wasn't upset. Perhaps he was working on anger management? Izuku knew from experience that this man-child did not just let things slide.

Izuku gladly took his chance to run as far away as possible before Tomura changed his mind about the whole 'spare me' thing.

The boy was giving his many thanks to his support-item partner. Whom he was fairly close to.

Due to his asthma, exercising had been a problem; fighting villains wasn't ideal. So he had commissioned his contractor to make him a device that fixed his asthma for at least twenty-four hours at a time. It did this by spraying special medicine into the nose. Medicine specially made by the inventor.

Not only did it tone down his asthma slightly, but it certainly calmed his nerves. Relieving some excess stress or anxiety. So he can be at his best when going out as Paranoia. And allow him to have a clear mind when faced with difficult situations.

Though, the two only met during the night, the two considered each other friends. But Paranoia only saw them when he needed something created or repaired.

Not once had the support-hero asked him for his identity. Always respecting the privacy of the clients. He thanked them for that.

It was always nice to meet truthful and kind people out there.

Taking a deep breath out of the special inhaler,Izuku allowed himself to sprint even faster. Humming slightly to a soft tune that he remembered vaguely from his childhood. A kind yet sad theme. One that didn't belong at pre-school.

He continued to endure his difficult workout until the end of the day.

Just as the sun was setting, beautiful colours painted the sky–creating a gradient.

Peaceful and quiet. The two things that Izuku loved.

On several occasions, he would sit on one of the trashed cars that scattered one of the beaches.