Chapter Twenty - Favour

"Nobody notices your tears. Nobody notices your sadness. Nobody notices your pain. But they notice your mistakes."

"Hey, Shouta!" A voice called out to him, making him frown at how cheery the voice was

Looking at the adult behind him, chugging down his coffee seemed to be the only way to avoid socializing.

The man beside him sighed in defeat. "I guess you're as antisocial as always then?" Laughed the blondie.

"And you're being pessimistic again as always." Aizawa replied with a sore throat.

Recently, Aizawa had been working days without breaks trying to find information on the vigilante Paranoia. Which to his suspicions, didn't allow himself to be exposed in the public eye after that.. incident.. Trying to avoid any heroes that meet his eye, not only that, neither the victim nor the perpetrators of the crimes he's dealt with have seen even his shadow. Goes to show how impressive his skills were. He could be the greatest underground hero ever to exist; if he did become one.

But for now, he'd have to deal with the problem children he had obtained, with the added bonus of that mysterious Akatsuki kid. Some kid who had set a new record for the UA entrance exam. To be truthful, went far beyond just breaking it.

Aizawa didn't think that anyone would be able to break that record in the next decade or so. Perhaps quirks would become stronger during the passing years. He knew how strong the next generation were. It was scary to think how much the world had progressed. Aizawa hates to admit it, but he once wondered about what the children of class 1-A would be like.

It was scary to think about it. Considering how surprised he was when Aizawa experienced the class's efforts. And their valiant battles against villains. Especially their bravery during the USJ attack that happened exactly a month ago today.

So, he chose to let the class take it easy today. Not wanting to remind them of any potential memories that may cause them unnecessary trauma.

In-fact, he noticed himself trying to take his thoughts away from that incident. He wondered if that was why Aizawa found his husband acting strange today. Of course he was always cheery, but today was an unholy level of insanities.

"What are you going to do with your class today?" Mic asked.

"I'm not sure. Whatever they want to do."

Honestly, he had not given that much thought. Perhaps letting them just chat or watch a video would be nice. I mean, that's the whole point of showing videos to the children. So you don't have to do the teaching yourself.

Upon walking into the classroom after saying a discreet farewell to his husband, on a normal day, you would find the class extremely chaotic in the mornings. But today, everything was silent. Students sat straight in their chairs without instruction. And the thing that stood out most to him were their grim expressions.

Maybe he shouldn't of passed off the attack so lightly.

Sighing as he entered the front of the classroom, Aizawa began searching through his mind to find something that would bring light to the situation.

Then he thought of it.

"Alrighty class. Today, we're going to be looking at a vigilante who has been protecting the streets during the night  for several years now."

Aizawa was happy to see the changes expressions on everybody's face.

"Paranoia."

Izuku could hear the sounds of metal clashing together echoing in the warehouse

Izuku could hear the sounds of metal clashing together echoing in the warehouse. The sizzle coming from the heavy machinery. And of course, the eccentric person behind it all.

Izuku felt uncomfortable asking the inventor for anything. But he really wanted to do this.

"M, can I request a favour from you?" He asked in his vigilante outfit and mask.

'M' turned their head around to face him, they looked at him with delight.

"Oh~! It's unlike you to ask for something. What do 'ya need?"

Thinking about the phrasing of his words carefully, he went with something simple.

"I'd like you to make me a new out-fit."