Chapter Three - Second Encounter

"Someone once asked my why I loved music so much. I told them, because it's the one thing that keeps going when everyone is gone."

     There is a difference between the good and the bad

There is a difference between the good and the bad. Those with the true intent of changing the world for the good of the human kind are better at hiding their true emotions than those who are in it for their own devious selves. People who are weak need the helping hand of somebody strong. Even if you fight your hardest, even if you train the hardest, you can't do it all by yourself when you're weak. There will always be someone strong to help you. But when you're strong, who gives you the helping hand? If you show any negative emotion, what will happen to the people relying on you to be strong? That's the point. 'Strong' people are the best at hiding their true emotions. You may be strong on the outside, but nobody is unbreakable on the inside.

Everybody has their breaking points already set in place. One person could lose their sanity easily, while others lose it after suffering their entire lives. And then you had the lucky ones, those who haven't had a tint of grey in their lives. People who have been sheltered. The lucky ones. It just depended who you were. Trying to resist the pain was pointless. You would eventually meet your inevitable demise once you crumble onto the floor.

The only way to avoid that from happening is to stay strong for as long as possible.

Push those emotions down. Izuku thinks to himself, ignoring the frantic feeling in his stomach.

Did Izuku consider himself strong? He was strong physically, he wouldn't of become a vigilante if that wasn't the case. But was his heart still intact?

 But was his heart still intact?

[𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥]

He had always been someone who had stayed calm during the hardest of times. Always someone who wouldn't get annoyed over small problems.

But this kid was starting to get on his nerves.

Just when they thought they had a break through, of course- the vigilante would do something to cover it up.