Babysitting

Taraji's POV

I drove home and went straight to my room. I waited for my one o'clock class.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time then called Kio and asked him to come pick me up.

Kio's POV

I grabbed my keys and jogged downstairs while looking at my phone. I put my shoes on and walked towards the door.

"Um.. where are you going Kio?" "Out. Why does it matter?" "Who would have thought that Kio would be running for some girl." They laughed. "Shut up Bryce." "What? It's true. Is it not?" "Leave him alone Bryce, you're just mad cause he's getting more pussy than you are," Griffin said.

"Yeah, whatever." "Just fuck off okay." "Someone's mad." "I'm not mad I just don't get why every time I do something it's such a big deal." "Just go Kio. Bryce is just being a dick," Josh said. "When is he not?" I whispered it under my breath. "What did you say?" "Oh yeah, show off why don't you." "No say it again! Say it to my fucking face you little bitch!"

They were holding him back. I turned towards him. "I said, when are you not acting like a dick." "You want me to show you me being a dick! Huh! I'll do it." "Whatever, Bryce." He was still trying to get out of there hold and shouting things at me and telling them to let him go. I ignored all of it and just went outside to my car and drove off.

I got to her house and honked she came out and got in the car. "Hey." "Hey." I looked at her. "What's the matter?" "Reece is being an asshole but it's nothing new I guess." "Oh." "What's wrong with you?" "What?" "It doesn't look like you're exactly peachy either." "Bryce, it's whatever." I parked the car. "What did you want?" "I needed to get out of the house." "So you came to me?" "Yeah, but you'll give me something."

She smiled at me then kissed me and put her hand on my thigh. She moved to my neck and started undoing my pants. I grabbed her hands. "Are you sure you want this?" "Yes." "You didn't want it earlier and I don't want to ruin things." She sighed. "Kio, please don't do this plus I'm sure you could use a stress reliever too." "Okay."

I let go of her hands and she kissed me then put her hand down my pants. She pulled them down and put it in her mouth and went all the way down. I threw my head back as she kept going. She stopped and I looked down at her. She sat up and kissed me. I slid my hand in her underwear and made circles on her clit and slid a finger inside her. She moaned and I kissed her.

She took her shorts and underwear off. I pulled the chair back. "Do you have a condom?" I reached for wallet then looked in the arm rest. "Uh.. check the glove box." She opened it and looked through it then pulled one out and handed it to me. I sighed in releif and put it on then she went over me and went down.

She moaned and I let out a grunt. I kissed her neck as she rode me. I let out grunts here and there as she moaned. I screwed my eyes shut. "I'm close." "Me too." She kept going and released. I thrusted up into her and let go. She kissed me and I kissed back then kissed her neck and smiled at her. She got off and put her underwear and shorts back on as I pulled my pants and boxers back up.

"Thank you." "Yeah. What are you doing tonight?" "I thought you said Bryce was being a dick." "We can go to a hotel or something." "I have work and a class soon." "What about after?" She smiled at me. "How about this, I'll think about it and I'll let you know when I get off work." "Okay."

She kissed me I grabbed her ass. She smiled into the kiss and I laughed. "Come on, let's get going before something else happens." "Well when you wear things like that, what do you expect?" "To be able to wear it." "Did you forget who I am?" "Not at all."

I drove her home. She kissed me one last time before getting out of the car and going inside.

Taraji's POV