Date #2

Taraji's POV

Wednesday

I rushed from work to the movie theater. I got there and saw Nya, Diego, and Debbie all standing there. "I'm sorry I'm late." "It's fine, it's mostly previews anyways but we got you a ticket." "Thanks." We went in and watched the movie.

Thursday

I tapped my foot as the phone rang. It stopped and I grabbed it then sighed and put it down. I hot in my car and went to babysit.

Later that night

My phone rang. I closed the door.

"What do you want Joey?"

                                                       "To talk."

"I don't want to talk to you."

                                                        "Please."

"No. Stop calling me okay."

I hung up the phone then layed back down and went to sleep.

Friday

I took my shower and went downstairs to get some food. The doorbell rang. I put my food in the microwave and went to answer it. I opened the door and there he was.

"What are you doing here?" "I wanted to talk." "And I told you I didn't." "Please, T." "Nothing you say is gonna change this." "I know." "So don't waist your breath." I looked at him and he sighed then got in his car and drove off.

I closed the door and shook my head then went to stop the beeping microwave.

Saturday Night

I looked at the clock and tapped my pen as I stood there waiting for them to order. I tried not to show how annoyed I was. It's ridiculous how long they're taking to order.

I smiled at them. "Should I give you guys another minute?" They looked up from there menu's. He looked at the woman who I'm guessing is his wife. "Are you ready?" She gave a fake smile. "If I was ready would I still be looking at the menu." I could feel the tension.

He sighed. "You're really doing this right now." "What does it look like?" Her smile faded. "We said we were gonna try and fix this." "Well does it look like it's working?" "No, but you're not really trying." "Well Dan maybe I'm tired of trying." "Why are you acting like this is my fault?" "Whose fault is it?" He sighed.

"Maybe I should go." She looked at me and smiled then touched my arm. "You don't have to ho anywhere honey. Me and my husband are just having a hard time right now." She looked at him. "Would you like to tell her why?" "It's none of my business."

"You can understand why I'm tired. I'm pretty sure you've had a few boyfriends, right?" "Leave her private life alone." "I'm just asking her a question." "That she'd probably rather not answer, right?" "Now look whose asking the questions."

I looked at the clock again. "Are you guys ready to order?" "Yes." He ordered and she looked at the menu again then finally ordered. I gave the order to the cook then grabbed the bill for my other table not having enough time to text Carl. I looked at the clock and sighed. I got the food and served them then got them refills and went to the other table.

On my way back I got stopped. I looked back as someone grabbed my arm. My eyes widened. "Taraji." "No, I don't have time right now please just go." "Fine." I walked the rest of the way to the table and gave them there drinks.

I looked at the clock and tried not to rush them but I'm positive I already did that. I saw them rushing towards the door and he looked around then spotted me. "Thanks for putting up with us." He handed me money as he shook my hand and smiled then rushed toward the door.