Jaden

Taraji's POV

"Come on." I turned over so he couldn't get me. He kissed my neck and pulled me closer to him. "No, I'm sleeping can't you see." "It doesn't seem like it." "That's cause you won't stop messing with me." "Yesterday you were all for this." "That was yesterday." "Well, it can be today too." "No." "Please."

I turned so I was laying on my back. I looked up at him and he looked at me and smiled. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away and he went to my neck. I giggled and closed my eyes.

He put his hand up my shirt and I held onto his arm. He kissed me and slid his hand into my underwear. I gasped and he smiled. He stopped and I opened my eyes. "I thought you were sleeping." "Not anymore." "I'm good now." He kissed me then got up. "You act like I won't finish this myself." "It's just a suggestion." "Then I'll get some help." He shrugged. "Okay."

I got up and went to eat breakfast then sat on the couch. I was being very touchy and flirtatious. The only one that was giving off that same energy was Jaden. "Let's go to a club." "For what?" "For fun. We can go out for lunch then I'll go shopping and when I come back I'll make some dinner then we can go out." They all just looked at me.

"Come on get up and go get dressed so we can go to lunch." They all continued to sit there. "Go! What are you waiting for?" They moved and I went to Kio's room. I took a shower and brushed my hair.

"You can stop now." I turned to face him. "Stop what?" "You know what." I walked towards. "I'll stop when I feel like it." I kissed him cheek and walked out the room and went to the kitchen to get water. "You know other people live here right?" Quinton said. "Yeah." I winked at him then went back to the room.

I got dressed and went back to sit on the couch while waiting for the others to come out. We left and went to lunch.

Back at the house

A sat down on the couch. "I need a nap now." "A nap." "Yeah. Who do you think I am?" "Why a nap?" "Cause I need to sleep off all that food. I feel bloated and now have a food baby." I turned over and got comfortable then closed my eyes. "Can you at least share the couch?" "Nope."

He grabbed my legs and threw them off the couch. I opened my eyes as I felt myself falling off the couch. I looked at them as they all filled the couch. "I see how it is." I got up off the floor and went to sit in the chair.

I put my arm up and leaned my head on it. I closed my eyes after trying to get comfortable. I was fighting my sleep. They started laughing and I opened my eyes and saw they were all looking at me. "What?" "Just go lay down in a room." "I'm fine." "Come here." Kio patted his lap.

I got up and layed on Anthony. "Wake me up at two o'clock." I looled at him until he responded. "Okay." I let my head fall onto his shoulder. I closed my eyes and took in his scent. I drifted off to sleep.

I was got on top of him and rocked back and forth. I moaned at the friction it was making. He pulled my top off and kissed my neck. I pushed his jacket off as he kissed my neck. I moaned and he smiled. I pulled his shirt off and started undoing his belt then pants.

He picked me up and turned around so he was facing the bed then layed me down on with my back against the bed. He pulled my jeans off and kissed the inside of my thighs gettinf closer to my entrance.

He kissed my clit through my underwear making me go crazy. "Please." I pleaded. He smiled at me and pulled my underwear off and put a finger in. I gasped as he thrusted his fingers in and out. He kissed my neck and I let my fingers get lost in his hair. He added another finger and I moaned louder.