All rights reserved!

Umine™
All rights reserved. This story is my work and cannot be copied or transferred in any way possible way that is either in whole or in parts or in any form of electronic devices or in another website without my personal consent. Please let me know if you see any form of forgery of my books somewhere else. Contact me immediately so I can report it.

This book is a work of fiction and non-fiction, except in the case of historical fact, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

The book cover is not mine I found it on an app and the cover I found stated that it was subject to copyright hence I could use it as my cover, however if the picture belongs to you please send me an email with proof and I will happily remove it if it is your wish. I take no credit for the book cover.

If you wish to ask for consent for parts of my book please contact me via my email or via message on Wattpad or on my Instagram page. I may than consider it.

If I have given you consent you MUST inform your readers that the idea was originally mine before posting any writing, if I haven't given you consent you are not to go behind my back and write the story as it is against the LAW.