Dorm Mate ~ Lucas

You arrive at the campus in the afternoon, stopping by the reception to collect your room key.

You had just started out at your brand new University and are ecstatic to start fresh and meet some new people.

Apparently you have to share a room with one other person for the rest of your enrolment, but you don't mind as you think it would be a great opportunity to get to know people better.

You drive steadily up to the building, pulling up in the parking space provided for you. You grab your suitcases and make your way up the many stairs, panting at the climb.

I'm going to have to get used to going up so many stairs... you mutter to your self.

Once you're positive you're at the right room, you slide the key into the keyhole, relieved when it twists steadily, meaning you don't have to go up more stairs.

You push the door open, peering into the dorm room. You gasp at its size, it looks like a small, luxurious home.

"Hello?" You call out, when you hear no reply you continue on into the dorm, taking in the magnificent size and condition.
You make your way to one of the bedrooms, you place your luggage onto the bed, assuming that no one has claimed it yet judging by not seeing any other luggage aside form yours.

I wonder when my dorm mate will come... I hope she's nice... you think to yourself as you begin packing up your stuff.

The place is quite large, so you decide to explore a little. After walking around a little you decide to sit down on the sofa in the living room.
You take your phone out of your pocket and rest your feet up on the couch. You sigh quietly as you scroll through your Instagram, slightly bored.
Suddenly, you hear a voice, grumbling something as you hear a door open from one of the hallways. Curiously, you look up from your phone and see-

"Oh my-" you say, turning to the side, slightly embarrassed, you feel certain that your face is red.
The boy sees you, he looks at you, smiling evilly.

"Oh you're here, I'm Lucas." He says, his voice low, which is music to your ears.

I thought my roommate was going to be a girl!
Lucas's lower half is wrapped in a towel, but you struggle not to peek at his broad chest and defined abs as you look him in the eye.
"I-I'm y/n." You stammer out.
His smile widens, honestly one of the nicest smiles you have ever seen.

You see his slightly wet hair, clinging to his face, water droplets trailing down his toned body.
It was clear he just got out of the shower, the place was so big you couldn't even hear him.

"Are you going to put some clothes on..?" You say, trying not to sound nervous.

He stares deep into your eyes, walking closer and closer.

Ah fuck it.

Your eyes quickly trail down to his chest and stomach as your cheeks heat up at the astonishing sight.

"Well do you want me to put clothes on? You seem to be enjoying the view." He says, standing directly in front of you.

Your heart feels like it's going to burst straight out of your chest as you see the water droplets, rolling slowly down his chest.
"Y-yes, Lucas, put some clothes on." You stutter, biting your lip feeling frustrated.
He flashes you one last seductive smile as he disappears back into the hallway, going to his room. This is going to be a long year...

A/N Hope you enjoyed the first story
<33