Horror Movie ~ Winwin

Sicheng falls onto the couch beside you, surrounding you both with a thick blanket as he cuddles closely to you. You can't help but giggle at his cuteness.

"Do we really have to watch this y/n?"
He says, smiling nervously.

You wrap your arms around him comfortingly.
"Of course! Winwin, we'll be okay."

He lets out a sigh, knowing there is no way out of this.

Your favourite series of horror movies released a new film, Annabelle 4. You only watched horror movies because you liked the thrill and scare. However, your boyfriend absolutely hated them, they were too scary. He was such a cute baby. But you were too scared to watch it on your own so you made him watch it with you.

You grab the remote and set up the movie, his arms never leaving your waist. Once the movie begins playing, your stomach already goes crazy from the starting music. It was terrifying.

There was a bowl of warm popcorn in front of you both on the table, but you didn't want to let go of each other or let a single limb hang out of the blanket in case some demon grabs it.

You wrap a leg onto his lap, your arms snugly tucked around his strong body as you rest your head on his chest. You were already scared. He let out a laugh beneath your face.

"Who's the scared one now?"

"We both are."

"...That's right."
He rests his chin on your head as your eyes are pinned to the screen, all was going well as it was only just the start of the movie, nothing frightening happening yet.

~

He holds onto you tighter, hiding his face in the crook of your neck from the screen.

"I don't want to watch!"

You both knew a jump scare was about to come up, the ominous music intensifies as the girl on the screen walks around the basement.

"Don't turn that corner!"
You scream at the TV in hopes the girl on the screen would hear you. Of course she doesn't, she continues forward in the dark room, for whatever reason trying to find the location of the creaking sounds and whispers.

You tug on Winwins shirt, not able to look away. You pull closer to him, afraid.

The girl turns the corner, you sigh in relief when you don't see the doll there. Thank gosh.

"Winwin it's okay."

He turns his attention back towards the screen, you both giggling a little from the misleading scene. But suddenly-

"AHHHHHHH!"
You both scream. The doll fell from the roof onto the girl, with a loud thud as the demon starts laughing with loud music haunting the background of the scene.

You bury your face into Winwin's shirt, Winwin pulling you onto his lap as he turns away from the TV. You could feel his heart beating fast.

"I don't want to watch this anymore y/n."
He whimpers, breathing heavily from the scare.

You lift your head up and look into his eyes.

"There is only one hour of the movie left, we can do it!"

You climb off of him, only to have him cling onto you like a baby koala.

The movie continues, the occasional jump scare and frightening scene which you both look away from.

Thankfully, the movie comes to an end, Winwin sighing as he picks up the remote, turning off the movie as the credits start playing. You two were left in the silent living room, and that was scary.

"You're staying here tonight, I'm not sleeping by myself after that."
He says, taking you under his arms as he lifts you up from the couch.

You nod seriously, that movie was way scarier than the others. You wrap your legs around his body as he carries you to the bedroom, turning on every light on the way.

You both fall onto his bed, holding each other tightly. You felt safe and secure until-

"Sicheng... who's going to turn off all the lights..?"

He pulls away from the hug with a look of concern and fright. He bites his lower lip in thought and fear of what is to come.

"I'll do it..."
He takes a few deep breaths.

"You've got this Winwin, I believe in you."
You give him a kiss of good luck on his cheek as he climbs off the bed, reluctantly making his way out of the bedroom and into the hallway. He was too scared from the situation to blush at the kiss you gave him. It was funny.

A few seconds pass as you hear silence. Suddenly, the light from the hallway turns off and you hear the running of his feet on the tiles. Everything was pitch black now.

"Ahhhh, babyyyyyy!"
He cries out as he runs back into the room, throwing himself onto the bed beside you and getting beneath the covers.

You climb under the covers and wrap your whole body around him, planting hundreds of soft kisses on his cheeks as his heart was beating loud enough for you to hear.

You stroke his soft hair with your hand in attempt to calm him down.

"You're so brave."
You giggle into his ear. The fear from the dark hallway slowly leaves him. A smile lights up his face as it begins to heat up, a burning blush painted across his cheeks.

He swiftly wraps his arms around you, kissing your forehead in appreciation.

"As long as you're here, I think I'll be able to sleep. Thank you for staying."

You give him a peck on the lips, making him hide his face in your shoulder with nervousness and embarrassment. You never let go of each other, it's like you were glued together.

You two fell asleep in each other's arms quickly enough, forgetting about the terrifying movie after a while. Even as the occasional recollection of the movie makes its way into your head, you were still holding onto Sicheng which is all that mattered.

A/N: I was uwu-ing so hard writing this, Winwin is so cute.