Childhood friend ~ Yangyang

You exit your bathroom wearing your pj's, so ready to binge watch some shows on Netflix. You haven't been able to watch your shows lately, but now that it's the weekend you couldn't be more excited.

You stop by your room to grab your phone, when suddenly a notification pops up.
'Who would be messaging me at this hour...' You pick up your phone and unlock it, staring at it in disbelief when you read the message. It's from...

"Yangyang..?" You say softly. You haven't talked to him in years because as the Highschool years went on, your statuses made it hard for you to keep in touch.

You were always in a laid back, sweet girl sort of a group, never involved in drama and he was the school vice captain, always doing his best for the school.

You two used to be friends all the way back when you were only six, but things change after many years.
You two had many memories together, and you felt butterflies become set loose in your stomach as you read the message.

"Look out your balcony." The message reads.

You waste no time as you unlock the balcony doors, stepping out and looking down to see him smiling up at you from the ground level.

"H-hi..." you stutter, feeling very confused.

He looks back down to his phone and types.

"I'm coming over, I brought some snacks."

You close the balcony door and rush down the stairs, reaching the door and opening it, staring up at him feeling happy to be able to see him again.

You let him in and he stops in the hallway, turning to you.

"Did you have any plans for tonight?"

"I-I didn't, I was just going to watch some Netflix."

"Oh cool, mind if I join you?"

"No, not at all! Make yourself at home."

He walks out to your living room, you know your parents are away for a while so that saves a bit of explaining.

"This place hasn't changed one bit..." he says, looking at the photo frames on the walls.

He stops at one of them, a longing and sympathetic smile across his face.

"I remember that day..."

It was a photo of you two when you were probably around 10 years old, you made a pillow fort in the lounge room and were playing around, gosh how you missed those days.

He turns away from the Photoframe and jumps straight on the couch, unzipping his jacket to have dozens of packets of chocolates and sweets fall onto the couch in front of him.

You let out a small laugh as you sit down beside him, pulling the soft blanket up over your lap, he tugs at the other end and pulls it over him as well.

"Is there a particular reason why you're here?" You ask, feeling curious.

He pauses for a few moments.

"I guess I kind of missed you." He says, looking into your eyes.

You feel flustered and immediately turn away, pulling the remote in front of you and turning on the TV. He lets out a chuckle.

You two watch the movies in silence, the only occasional sound of a packet being opened. You sneak a glance at him, his beautiful features still stun you to this day.

Before you know it you find yourself studying him, comparing it to his younger self.
As you do so much as blink, you look back and notice he's looking directly at you. Your gases meet and he gives a very cheeky smile.

You feel like your cheeks are burning red with embarrassment as he inches closer to you.

Well shit...

Much to your surprise, he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer, resting his head on your shoulder as he looks back at the TV, seeming unfazed by what he did.

You sigh and rest your head on his. You two stay like this for a while until you feel a bit sad.
You feel like you have really missed him for all this time.

The movie comes to an end and as you grab the remote to change the movie, his hand takes the remote and puts it aside. He sits up and looks at you, only at you. You break the eye contact and look to the side only to have his finger caress your jawline, pulling it to face him.
You look deep into his eyes as his begin to fill with concern. You know exactly why.

You could feel the burning in your eyes as tears threaten to spill. You won't let them.

"Y/n. Why are you crying?"

"I'm not." You say smiling.

He doesn't believe you so he continues looking at you. You couldn't take it anymore.

"Yangyang I missed you so much." You say throwing your arms around him.

He chuckles and rocks you back and forth before pulling back again.
Your tears luckily don't spill and you give him an honest smile.
You two just sit there, smiling at each other before his fades. Your smile follows.

"What is it?" You say, furrowing your eyebrows at him in confusion.

An evil smile crosses his face as he looks at your lips, leaning in close. Before you knew it his lips were softly moving on yours.

The kiss was sweet, and you both have been craving it for a long time now.

He gently lays you down on the couch, not breaking the kiss as he sets himself between your legs. He gently tugs on your bottom lip with his teeth as he smiles, then planting sweet kisses all over your face, making you giggle.

He plants a kiss on your nose as he looks you in the eyes, feeling accomplished. He gives you one last peck on the lips and lifts you up, holding you in a tight cuddle.

You press your head against his chest as you feel a deep inner warmth.

You awake the next morning, lying down next to him, him holding you like there's no tomorrow. You smile at his messy hair and you do your best to try and get up without disturbing him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He says, eyes still closed as he pulls you back down beside him, his grip tightens around your waist.

You let out a little giggle as you peck his lips and snuggle back down, drifting back off to sleep.

A/N: ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )
<33