Moonlight ~ Kun//WARNING SMUT

The pale turquoise light flooded past the thick crystal glass, dust particles dancing around inside of the lights path. The moonlight stretched across the cool air of the room, until it settled in one place.

Kun's eyelashes slowly rise and fall with every slow blink, the curves of his face illuminated by the blue light. A spotlight of ocean toned brightness highlights a circle on the messy, white bedsheets.

His eyes never leave yours, his chest slowly lifting and dropping with each steady breath. You were captivated, a prisoner in his glowing, dark eyes. His legs were set either side of your thighs, a hand either side of your face, above your warm, cotton covered shoulders.
You were safe.

It was enough.

Just the feeling of warm butterflies fluttering in your stomach from his position was enough. The butterflies drawn out from his unreadable gaze. There was not one word to describe his expression, adoration and content, but most of all, concern. You could see it, buried deep into his glossed spruce wood spheres.

He was shirtless, his godly defined upper half and mid section on display. If you were to look, you would see an edge of his boxers peeking through his sweat pants, a happy trail leading below. But you didn't look. Your eyes were locked together, tied in an endless cross fire.

Beneath him, you cradled your arms over your thinly clothed stomach, the feeling of your somewhat steady breathing and your warm skin pressing into them. After a whole eternity of his indescribable demeanour piercing into your space, you look away. Instead, your eyes follow the light.

Your breathing feels steadier as you watch the silver lined clouds in the night outside the window. The moon was bright, it seemed it had moved closer to Earth. A couple stars showed themselves further away from the moons path as the translucent clouds drifted by.

He didn't follow your gaze, you could feel it. He just watched parts of your smooth skin light up a foreign colour from the moon, the glossy whites of your eyes painted a light blue. The sound of cars in the distance, the sound of a light wind, the sound of breathing or the sound of the bedsheets beneath Kun's hands were all that was heard from within the room.

"Tell me."

His voice was lower, smoother. It didn't cut through the silence, instead it was more like smoke drifting into the night air, but quick to disappear. A few moments pass until you turn your head back. You don't speak. You only gift your gaze away again into his.

His eyelids lower, his arms shaking the slightest as he slowly dips his face down, his hot breath touching the skin on your forehead. One of your hands lifts up, barely touching the skin on his chest as you feel his soft lips press onto your forehead. They linger there for a moment, his eyes gently closing. Slowly, he rises back up to his original position, but your fingertips stay resting on his pec.

"What was it?"

He speaks again, softer if possible, hoping to discover the secrets of your thoughts.

You were being chased through a forest, knowing Kun was there somewhere. It was cold, dark, the moonlight didn't show. No one was behind you, and yet there still was something hunting you down. The memory was foggy, but it still pumped your gut with adrenaline and fear that something was wrong.

Next thing you know you were pinned beneath him, his eyes desperately scanning your face as he instructed you to control your breathing. He stayed there, not able to move away. It was just a dumb nightmare, you were fine.

You shake your head dismissively.

"It was just a nightmare, it's okay."

Your voice was a whisper, you knew you wouldn't be able to hold a straight sentence any louder, the room was too silent anyway.