Stargazing ~ Jungwoo pt.2 warning Smut!!

A/N: Its gonna get real um... 18+ over here so if you're not comfortable with it don't read it. 💕

Jungwoo kisses you deeply, he quickly breaks the kiss to close the car door, leaving you both inside the car. He smirks down at you and gets back to work.

You two are making out hardcore, your tongues dancing inside each other mouths. He has you pinned down directly under him. He bites your lower lip and he trails kisses down your chin, making his way down...

When his lips graze against your neck skin you can't help but moan, you were so ticklish there but it felt so good. You could feel him smiling against your skin as he begins kissing all along your neck and collarbone. His tongue flicks out, tickling along your skin. You bite your lip as to not make too much noise.

Jungwoo sucks on your neck, leaving purple marks along your skin. You run your hands through his hair, gently gripping and tugging at his beautiful short hair. After leaving many hickeys he returns his face up to yours, kissing you again.

He sits up and so do you, tugging off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt, tossing it aside. You stare at his gorgeously built body before kissing him again. He reaches to the back of your dress and hastily unzips it, pulling it off you leaving you in your undershirt and panties.

You push him down backwards onto the seats, he smiles at your sudden move. You unbuckle his belt and pull it off, throwing it in the front seat. You unzip his pants and he lifts up his hips so you can easily take them off. You smile once you see his large erection, you gently stroke it through his boxers and he throws his head back, biting his lip trying not to moan so loud.

You pull down his boxers and smile at his large member. You bend down, slowly tracing your tongue up and down it, lightly kissing the top. He arches backwards, seeming very needy.

"Stop teasing me baby..." he moans.

Without warning you shove his whole length into your mouth, making him gasp and groan.

His thighs tense up as you begin sucking and pulling him in and out of your mouth, occasionally stopping to catch a breath. After all he was so big it was hard to breathe.
He groans out your name a few times as you can tell he's enjoying it. He runs his slender fingers through your hair, pulling at it as he is overloaded with pleasure.

"Y/n... I'm going to cum, just warning- mm- warning if you want to t-take it out or n-not."

He struggles to say, clearly approaching his high. You continue to blow him until his warm liquid fills your mouth. You swallow as much as possible before you gasp for air. He is more out of breath than you are. He smiles as he gathers enough strength to push you backwards, pinning you down again.

"That was amazing... but it's your turn now."

He says, smiling down on you as you bite your lip. He pulls your shirt over your head, leaving you in your bra and panties. He smirks as his kisses trail down to your breasts, kissing the skin all over, leaving marks. You lightly moan at all the foreplay. He made you feel so good even when he wasn't even doing too much.

You feel his fingers trail up your thigh and you gasp as they graze along your sensitive spot. He smirks, still kissing your skin as his fingers rub at your clothed clit. You moan heavily at each stroke. He removes his fingers and plants kisses all down your stomach, reaching your area. He hooks his fingers under the thin fabric of your undies and pulls them down, smiling at his new territory to claim.

He lowers himself down, kissing all around your sweet spot, clearly teasing you. You grip onto his hair as he suddenly licks and gently sucks on your clit. You gasp heavily as your body tenses, him forcing his way in between your legs. His tongue licks down to your hole, you could feel yourself getting so wet.

His fingers come back up and he inserts two in at once, you cry out at the sudden pleasure. He curls them upwards and runs them in and out, hitting all the right spots. His mouth still kissing your sweet spot. You moan his name, earning a satisfied smile from him.

"Jungwoo, you're- mmm." You can't even talk.
"I'm going to-" you couldn't finish your sentence as he starts moving his fingers faster, sucking a bit harder. You're a moaning mess at this point.

You feel your body tighten as you reach your high, but slowly ease down as he realises and slows the pace, helping you ride it out. You could see his boner was back. He was so horny for you.

He brings his face back up to yours, kissing you roughly, tongue fighting with yours, lips moving against each other as you try and breathe. He breaks the kiss and reaches into the front seat, opening the glove box. He pulls out a condom. (A/N: always safety first kids!!) he rips open the packet with his teeth, seductively and rolls the condom onto his length, smiling at you while your mouth waters watching him. Once it's on, he comes back down to you, pulling you up and kissing you again, fingers reaching to your back as he unhooks your bra, discarding it in the front seat.

He lays you back down and he pulls your legs up, you grip them onto his sides. He lines up his member with your entrance and slowly enters. You gasp as how he is filling you up. You were a bit tight so it was a bit of a stretch. He gives you a few seconds to adjust before slowly moving, in and out. You both moan as he continues the movement, thrusting balls deep inside of you.

The car starts rocking with you and you pray that there is no one else out here.

His hair falls over his sweaty face as he groans, biting his lip harshly. He moves as fast and hard as he can, and to be honest you are IMPRESSED. You feel over loaded with pleasure as you throw your head backwards, thighs shaking wildly.

"Mmm Jungwoo, so good-"
You say breathlessly, trying not to scream.

"Y/n, you feel so good." He pants as he continues on with the same pace.

You dig your nails into the seat covers as you arch your back, your breaking point coming closer. You can tell he is almost there too as his stomach clenches and he struggles to keep the same pace.

"Jungwoo- I'm almost there.."
You cry out.

"Me too..." he responds.

He smiles as you let out one last loud moan, your walls tightening as you shake. He groans and bites his lip hard again as he slowly rides you both out. He manages to hold himself up, despite his exhaustion. Your eyes meet and you both smile widely.

He pulls out and you pull him next to you, letting him rest. He looks up at you lovingly as you brush his hair out of his face.

"Thank you baby." He says, pulling you into a warm hug.

"I love you." You respond.

He sits up and takes off his full condom, discarding it in the small bin in the front. You both put on your underwear but you steal his button up shirt, putting it on over your half naked body. He smiles as he pulls you in for a hug, kissing your forehead softly. The backseat had just enough room for the both of you. You both feel exhausted so you slowly drift off to sleep, him holding you gently.

A/N: I need the bible.
<33