Stargazing ~ Jungwoo

You sip on the cup of warm, cinnamon tea in your palms, your elbows resting on the cafe table as you stare lovingly at Jungwoo.

You two have been dating for a few years now and are as close as you have ever been to anyone.

He asked you on another date since he had some spare time, and he wanted to spend as much time with you as possible, just because he loves you so much.

He stares deep into your (your colour) eyes as he smiles cutely, admiring your stunning features.

"I'll pick you up from your apartment later at 9:00, because I have a surprise for you."

"What kind of surprise?" You ask, feeling very curious as to what he has planned.

"It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I just told you." He says, smiling cheekily now.

"Can't you give me a little hint?" You pout in hope it would make him give in a bit.

"Hmm, we're going somewhere pretty." He says, now avoiding eye contact.

You smile at his cuteness and continue on drinking the tea and speaking with him.
He reaches out his hand for you to hold so you gladly take it, he entwines his fingers with yours and raises them to his smooth lips, placing many gentle kisses on the back of your hand.

"I think you're really going to like where we're going." He says, still tickling your hands with his tiny kisses. You smile in response, excited for wherever he plans to take you.

Your small date soon comes to an end as he walks you out of the cafe, your hand in his as he proudly walks beside you. You can tell that he is excited and honestly it's making you feel even more happy, but you try and keep it all contained.

You two walk down the the shops and he leads you into a supermarket. You grab a basket and follow him along the isles.

"What are you getting Snoopy?"

He giggles whenever you call him by his nickname.

He picks up a couple packets of sweets and holds them up.

"Chocolate almond crunch pocky, or cookies and cream pocky?" He asks, smiling widely.

"Hmmmm, cookies and cream!"

He giggles in response and places the packet down in the basket. You two go along the sweets isle and pick out a few snacks, you assume they're for later.

You leave the checkout hand in hand with a bag full of sweets. You look up at him and see he's smiling off ahead, clearly very excited. He leads you back to his car.

You get in and with a smile he drives you back to your apartment. The whole drive Jungwoo was blasting his music and you were singing along with him to his songs. You really loved goofy moments like these, and you REALLY loved the sound of his voice when he sings.

Much to your despise you arrive at your apartment after the short drive and he stops the engine.
He turns the radio down and smiles at you.

"I'll come up and get you at 9." He says, leaning in. You meet him halfway and you two share a small but sweet kiss.

"I can't wait." You say, smiling happily. He gives you one last peck before you leave the car and enter your apartment complex.