Boss ~ Johnny

You are having a stressful day, you rub your temples as you make a brief read through of your paperwork, taking breaks to sip your coffee.

You become too tired to continue on and so you cross your fingers and hope you have made no errors in your paperwork which is to be handed into your boss, Mr. Seo.

You make your way to his office, knocking twice before he calls out for you to come in. You give him a warm smile and place the papers on his desk. He looks up at you and grins widely.

"Thank you y/n..." he says softly, looking at the pile of papers you submitted.

"I'll take a look at those." He says, eyes looking back up to meet yours.

You couldn't deny, he was handsome.
Ugh what are you thinking!

You give him a nod and a forced smile as he kicks back, eyes glued to you as you exit his office.

-Half an hour or so later-

"Ms Andrews, Mr.Seo would like to see you in his office please." The receptionist calls out to you, the phone in hand.

Oh god...what did I do... your head becomes a river of thoughts of what you could've possibly done wrong. Maybe something in the writing was incorrect, after all, you didn't proof read it all.

You once again reach his office, knocking on the door, waiting for him to reply, letting you in.

You close the door behind you and nervously approach his desk, he looks at you up and down, you notice his gaze and swallow the lump in your throat.

He eventually looks up to your eyes, his finger ushering you to come closer. You obey and walk beside him.

"You asked for me to come?" You say nervously.

His grin widens as he looks back down to the papers. "Did I make an error?" You manage to calmly ask.

"Indeed you did, Ms. Andrews." He says, an amused expression on his face.

Oh god I wonder if I wrote an incorrect statement...

To your surprise he wraps his arm around your hips and pulls you closer. Your eyes widen at the sudden movement. You follow his gaze back down to the report, his finger brushing over a line on the page.

"You spelled there as t.h.e.i.r." He says, laughing to himself.

You try to hold back a giggle, the pressure on your chest released.

"I'm so sorry Sir, I was very tired and I clearly wasn't thinking straight..." he chuckles at your statement, knowing full well that it's not a problem.

He stops laughing and looks back up at your eyes, seductively biting his bottom lip softly as he watches yours. You stare at him, shooketh.

"I-is that all?" You say, trying to avoid his intense gaze, knowing the error in your writing was only an excuse to get you closer to him again.

"Well, now that you're here," he says, firmly placing his hand on your behind, looking up at you in the most seductive way possible, you gulp at the sudden mood, "you might as well keep me company as I read through the rest, just so you're not to far away so I can let you know about the mistakes in your handwriting."

You let out the breath you didn't know you were holding as you go to walk over to the chair opposite his desk. But as you try this, a strong arm grips your wrist as he pulls you onto his lap.
"You can sit right here..." he speaks in a low voice, his hot breathe tingling on your neck...

A/N :}
<33