Watch and Learn ~ Bangchan //WARNING SMUT

He pulls away from the kiss, shamefully turning his head to the side and nodding. You fold your arms over your half exposed chest, your heartbeat pulsating through your skin like a bundle of fireworks. Your body wanted him, but something was holding you back.

"...I'm sorry."
He murmurs.

You felt bad, you wanted to give him everything. He deserved every part of you, he has been so patient with you and yet you still can't bring yourself to do it. You trust him fully, so why can't you do it?

"No, I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm like this."
You whisper, placing your palms down on the desk you're seated on, tears staining your vision loosely.

He smiles, cupping your cheeks gently,
"Hey, don't worry about it, Princess. I understand and I respect that you aren't ready yet. I'll wait for you. You shouldn't feel pressured into anything."

You smile back sadly as he steps away from the desk, most likely going to sort it out himself somewhere. Chan leaves the studio room as you do up your clothes. You were tempted to go after him, to bring him back in and be courageous with this and give it a try. But you couldn't move yourself off the desk.

Squeezing your eyes shut, you wished for the butterflies inside your body to disappear. He got you more than excited, he made you feel things you have never felt before. It was just something about him which made you crave him in ways you have never experienced and are yet to learn.

But the fear, the fear that it was all wrong to submit to him was keeping you from curing those urges. He was respectful, and you knew he wouldn't hurt you in any way, but you were still scared and inexperienced. But I guess trying something so thrilling and unknowing for the first time will always be like that.

Chan and you have been dating for a long time, even before his debut with his 7 best friends. He has always been gentle and a total sweetheart. Your innocence has always been obvious to him, and so he has never wanted anything more than you snuggled up in his arms each night. It's been a long time though, and as you get older your urges and tendencies change.

You wanted more than that, your body wanted something else. Following your urges halfheartedly lead to passionate make out sessions, thigh grabbing and neck kissing. Those things made you feel a certain way, and you're still unsure what that feeling is.

But whenever he got around to taking your clothes off those feelings became overwhelming. You weren't sure if it was okay, you weren't sure if you were meant to do that with him. The thought of something inside of you scared you, so you always backed away last second.

You felt bad, you knew you shouldn't be scared but you didn't feel ready to take that big of a jump yet. It's sort of like the moment before you leap out of an aeroplane for Sky Diving or before you jump off the cliff edge into the unknown waters. You backed away each time.

You stood by his desk awkwardly until he returned, and for the rest of the early night you sat on his lap while he did his work, your cheek pressed against his strong chest and your arms wrapped around his body.

He always smelled so good, the scent lulled you into calmness. It was by far your favourite smell. Whenever he was gone for a while you would put one of his hoodies or oversized
T-shirts on, just so you could always smell him. You never wanted to lose him, but you were always scared that he would get bored of you despite him saying he will wait as long as it takes.

You know he would wait, he sees things from both perspectives and so do you. Sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship, but you know that it's something he deeply wants. The wait is killing him, his hungry eyes constantly watch as your body fits itself into tight clothes or how your ass looks when you're bent over to pick something up, his mind thinking unholy things whenever he's in the mood.