Attention~ Haechan

You and your boyfriend Haechan had gotten into a fight.

Your fights were rare and you usually made up straight after. But this time you were too angry to give him any attention, so you resorted to giving him the worst punishment of all.

The silent treatment.

You locked the door to the bedroom.
You and your friends had agreed to go online and play Battlefront together, something you haven't done in years.

You set up the game on the TV and grab the controller, sitting on the edge of the bed and putting your old headset, knowing it will hopefully cancel out Hyucks whining.

A few minutes pass and you are sucked into the game, yelling at your friends through the headset as you play competitively.

"Y/n... who are you talking to..?"

You could barely hear Haechan through the door and the loud noises from the game.

"Go Go Go! No! Fuck you Nayeon! Why did you do that!? Now I have to start over!"

"Baby... please let me in I'm sorry..."
He taps on the door.

You don't respond.

"Baby I know you can hear me..! Games aren't that loud!"
He whines.

You remain silent, the clicking from the controller is all he can hear from you.

Haechan sighs and goes down stairs, grabbing one of your bobby pins from the bathroom.
He returns to the door and begins pick locking it. Something you would not have expected him to do.

You fight the urge to look at him in surprise as he opens the door. He enters and looks at you with a sad expression before closing the door behind him.

Instead, you keep your eyes pinned on the TV as you kill all your friends on the other team.

"Mina, Daehyun, cover me! This bitch is getting her revenge on Nayeon's team!"
You smirk at the screen while reigning terror on the opposing storm troopers.

"Y/n, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been arguing with you over something so stupid... please don't ignore me..."

You do exactly what he doesn't want you to do.

Clicking the buttons harshly, you completely take out Nayeon's team, laughing excitedly at you and your teams win.

"Y/n! How did you do that?!"
Chaeyoung yells out angrily from the other side.

"I guess I just had extra rage."
Haechan notices what you mean.

"Y/n, don't be mad at-"

"You girls up for another round? We're switching th-"

Haechan unplugs your headset and the gaming console. You fight the urge to yell at him but you remember that you're giving him the silent treatment.

"Oh what a shame, it looks like my game glitched out. Oh well, looks like I'll just play something on my phone." You take off your headset and throw down the controller.

You pick up your phone and sit back on the headstand of the bed, clicking on the candy crush app and playing away, fully ignoring the very sad and desperate for attention Haechan.

He sighs,
"You asked for it."

You try and keep your eyes glued on your phone, but it was hard af when he was TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF.

You narrow your eyes in frustration that you cant look at him shirtless.
He crawls up on the bed towards you.

Damn he's making it hard.

He forces his way in between your legs that you struggled to keep together, but he was stronger than them.

He crawls up in between your legs and pushes his head through your arms, getting in the way of your view of the phone screen.

You have no choice but to look at him now.

"Why are you ignoring me...I said I'm sorry..."
He pouts.

You sigh and put your phone on the nightstand, looking at his pained expression.

He gaze switches from eye to eye before settling on your lips.

Instead of doing what you would normally do, you give him the death stare of the century.

He gulps, looking slightly frightened to make a move so instead he slumps to the side, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close.

"Y/n... I'm so sorry, I was wrong, please just don't ignore me I can't take it anymore."

He was honestly so cute when he was desperate for attention.

You chuckle at his frightened and desperate state, it was too cute.

You lie down into his embrace and face him.

He looks at you with hopeful, puppy dog eyes.

"Can you forgive me...?"

You smile at him before kissing the tip of his nose.

"Yes Hyuckie, I forgive you."

He shows a relived smile and buries his face into your chest.

"I'm so glad, I was worried you'd never talk to me again."

"Is that such a bad thing?"
You ask, playing with his hair.

"Yes."
He says, holding your waist tightly.

A/N: Ayoooo new chapterrrr.

<33