Tailor ~ Jaehyun

You arrive at the tailor shop, your eyes sweep over the many gorgeous gowns on display.

Your father has set you up for a private fitting so you can get the best dress for the occasion. Coming from a wealthy family, you must attend many formal social gatherings.
This time makes you nervous as your father demands you bring a date along to accompany you. You don't know who to choose yet.

You arrive at the front desk, the kind woman looks up at you, eyes wrinkled as she smiles.

"Y/n?" She asks. You nod in confirmation.
"Jaehyun will be with you shortly." She says kindly.

"Thank you.." You bow.

Your eyes wander around the shop, wondering what style your father has planned for you.
The many dresses seem to glisten in the lights of the large, luxurious tailor shop, they look like millions of gorgeous gemstones as the rhinestones and glitter from the dresses send the light off them in rainbow sparkles.

You hear footsteps approach from behind and you spin around to see a tall, awfully handsome man.
He is dressed fashionably and he looks down at you and smiles, exposing his beautiful dimples.

"Are you y/n?" He asks, his voice sounding as beautiful as an angels.

"Yes, are you Jaehyun?" You smile up at him. He nods.

"Right this way." He says, leading you to the back of the shop into a small room.
He closes the door behind him and walks over to his bench, taking a notepad and measuring tape.

"Do you come here often?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at you.

"I do, but I don't get a private fitting most of the time." You reply, as calm as possible.

He looks back at you and smiles.

"So what's the occasion?"

"My fathers company is holding a formal convention, unfortunately I must attend."

He chuckles at your response as he walks towards you, eyeing you up and down.
You feel your hands begin to shake at the nervousness this man makes you feel. Damn he is hot...

Standing in the middle of the room, he comes over and stands directly in front of you, wrapping the measuring tape gently around your waist, and holding it to the front where he can see.
He smiles and you feel slightly embarrassed so you turn your head to the side.
He removes the tape and writes it down on his notepad.

"You have a date to go with you?" He asks straightforwardly, still writing down on his notepad.

"Well... my parents say I need one to accompany me, but I don't know who to choose..." You say shyly.

He smiles again as he walks behind you. His hands gently take your brown locks of hair and sweep it to one side of your shoulder, exposing your neck.
You bite your lip as to avoid blushing.

"Arms out." He mumbles lowly, pulling your arms up, making you feel like Rose from the Titanic.

He wraps his arms around your front, hands 'accidentally' brushing against your breasts as he wraps the tape around them to your back.

You could feel his hot breath on your neck as he rests his chin on your shoulder, checking he has the tape positioned correctly.
You lower your head so he can't see you blushing uncontrollably.
You hear a low chuckle from behind you as you do so.
He releases the tape and writes down the measurements.
You sigh a breath of relief as he removes his face from the crook of your neck, making you feel less vulnerable.

He walks back to the front and this time wraps the tape around your hips, smiling as his hands brush along your curves.
He gently tugs on the tape, pulling you closer to him as he glances down at your lips. You stare deep into his eyes, lost in a trance. He gaze averts back to your eyes as he smiles cheekily at your burning cheeks. He looks down to the tape, which is pressing against your ass and hips.

Much to your disappointment, he removes the tape and takes one last note.

"So, y/n." He says after finishing off the notes. "I'll expect to see you again in a few days as your dress will be prepared for you then."

You all of a sudden feel like asking him to go with you, to the party. Maybe you'll ask next time.
"Y-yeah. I guess I'll see you then." You say, already missing his touch.
"I'll look forward to it."

A/N: hmmm yes we love Jaehyun
<33