Skip ~ Taeyong

You awake in your dimly lit lounge room, the sound of your alarm clock all the way in the other room ringing and ringing.

For a few moments you keep your eyes closed, trying to work out if your alarm is really ringing or if you're going insane because you only feel like you got an hour or two of sleep.

Your eyes snap open in realisation that you're not dreaming.
'Crap I must have been watching Netflix for too long...' you mumble under your breath, trying to pick yourself up off of the couch.
'I kept telling myself just one more episode, but that went on the whole night...'

You stumble tiredly to your room and turn off your alarm, getting dressed along the way. You glance at the time, now panicking.

'Hurry up y/n, you have to get to the bus stop!'

You grab all the belongings needed as you
quickly style your hair and apply a bit of makeup to conceal the dark spots under your eyes from getting minimal sleep.

You rush out the door, gently slapping your face in hope to stay awake.
'How am I to survive throughout the day when I'm running on 2 hours sleep!?' You think to yourself, mad at the fact you stayed up so late.

You sleepily walk your way to the bus stop, sitting down, you glance down at your watch, realising you had read it wrong and you are actually really early.

'Oh my god y/n, you can't even read a clock properly!' You think, feeling frustrated. You were about to stand up when you suddenly felt too lazy. 'I have half an hour, I'll just stay here and rest my eyes... you feel your eyes gently close as you relax on the seat. Yeah... I'll just rest my eyes...

That was a big fat lie.

You unsurprisingly fall into a light sleep.

God knows how long it's been but you awake to the feeling of someone's fingers, gently brushing your hair out of your face.
You wriggle your head a little and notice that it's resting on a warm, steardy shoulder.

Despite how tired you are, you snap your head up to face the man seated beside you.
A low chuckle escapes his throat as he notices your shocked expression.

"Calm down princess you haven't been asleep too long, but if you hadn't woken up I could have let you sleep there all day. You were too cute." He says, smiling down at you.

You instantly recognise him. Taeyong... he's the boy at school who is always skipping school and getting in trouble.
Though you don't know too much about him, you definitely don't feel like being around him.

You get pretty cranky when you're tired.
You shoot him a glare as you stand up, ready to just walk to school.

You take a few steps away from the bus stop but a strong hand grips onto your wrist, pulling you onto his lap.
You look into his dark, beautiful eyes, confused out of your mind.
His platinum blonde hair falls gently onto his perfectly defined face.
He gives you a smirk as his arm wraps around your waist, not letting you move anywhere. But to be honest, despite your burning blush you don't want to go anywhere.

"Stay, y/n. Let's skip school together."

A/N mmm yes
<33