Informational Chapter

*PLEASE READ*

OKAY SORRY ABOUT THIS. I don't know if everyone understands everything.

okay so. Lemme explain his quirk. It's called Smoke Screen. He can produce a smoke-like substance from mid air and his body and it could be used to cover things up, like a smoke bomb. For the people he kills, he creates 'images' with his quirk so they don't know he's there. So, like, He can make it look like the surroundings are the normal surroundings of the room the person is killed in. With him using his quirk like that it makes him almost invisible since he's using the quirk to make it seem like nobody's in the room. That's why nobody knows it's him, cause his quirk hides the fact that anyone is even present.

And since the smoke can also be produced from his body and he can make solid objects from it, he can simply make objects on himself. Like, with the gloves, he simply made his quirk circle around his hands into a glove shape thingy and then made it solid. With the shield he simply made his quirk form a rectangle in mid air and then 'grabbed it' while it was in the air making it solid. No he does not need to touch the smoke to make it solid, he just did it so it would already be in his hands. (Also the original smoke color is gray)

If there's anything you need to me to elaborate more on his quirk tell me.

Now for the story line.

The sludge villain thing did happen. The All Might giving Midoriya OFA did not happen. And that thing that happened with Uraraka in the beginning also happened. I realized I forgot to add things like this in there at the last second, and like I said, I'm too lazy to go back an add it in. Sorry I made the entrance exam thing really quick, I just wanted to get it all over with cause I've been texting friends and I kept on pausing and forgetting I was even writing this for several minutes at a time. I also couldn't really think of anything that I should've put in there cause I have a whole plan for this story and I'm impatient and want to get it done.

Also in this story no one gets OFA. Like I said I have a whole plan. But for now, lets just say that All Might has a liking to Mido cause of the sludge villain incident. Oh yeah that reminds me, the whole thing with Deku grabbing onto All Might's leg and him on the roof didn't happen. Midoriya and All Might did not have much interaction before UA. The only reason they talked was when all the heroes were scolding poor Mido about being dumb and going to try and save Bakugo.

I'M SAYING ALL OF THIS AND GETTING MAD AT MYSELF FOR NOT WRITING IT!!!! I'M SORRY!!!

And still, if there's any questions with things that happen in the story that I didn't add just tell me and I'll elaborate.

-Savvy-