Chapter 16

Midoriya POV
Why did they need me here?!?!

Principle Nezu started to talk again. "After seeing what you're capable of after the sports festival, the teachers and staff have come to an agreement." He took a sip of his tea. "We now want you in the Hero Course. Specifically with class 1A. Of course this is also an option. You don't have to except the offer, but we would very much like you to."

I was stunned. But a question also came to my mind. "Wouldn't someone be swapped out since there can only be a certain amount? I don't want to end up crushing someone's dream to be a hero simply because you guys thought I was better."

"Very considerate of you. Though, it's Shota's decision of who to swap you with. Or to not swap at all since someone already got expelled in the beginning of the year, leaving him with 19 students. Is that correct?"

The tired looking guy spoke up. "Yeah that's right. But I do want to swap him. And I want this other kid expelled." I secretly hoped it was Kacchan.

Nezu spoke again. "Who is it you want expelled? And may I also ask why?"

"His name's Minoru Mineta. And the reason is because he's super disrespectful. Midoriya, here, would make a fantastic replacement." He looked towards me. "You're not a pervert right?"

I almost choked on air. "N-no-!" Why would he think that?!

"Good. Then I want you in my class. You seem respectful enough. You seem pretty strategic and I've looked at your grades. Never failed anything before. You also try to help others which would make for a great hero."

All of the teachers here are heroes, so that means I was just complemented by one! Oh gods that's so amazing! I can't wait to tell mom!

All Might laughed at my expression. Which I'm pretty sure made me smile even more. All Might actually pays attention to me! Oh wow, can this day get any better?!

"Young Midoriya! You have talent and excellent grades! And you strive to be a hero, correct?" All Might said.

I nodded ferociously, And smiled big. "I want to save everyone with a smile and make them feel safe!"

Even if you're a murderer?

WHY ARE YOU HERE NOW?! THIS IS THE WORST TIME POSSIBLE!!

Good. To me that means I'm right on time. You're seriously going to make a life altering decision and become a hero?? Wow, you get to beat people up, then people praise you! Sooo amazing. . . (sarcastic)

Saving people is it's own reward. I just want to see them happy.

Those people you killed didn't look so happy. Oh! The look of terror on they're faces!! Well, if they were even awake. Sometimes they were sleeping so peacefully then BAM! D e a d.

Shut up! I'm not like that anymore. I don't want to kill! I want people to be happy to see me!

Wait. Wait. You get to beat people up, and possibly kill if it comes to that, and get away with it by calling it self defense. Then people praise you, you get money, more people trust you, and then you become better than that ass 'Kacchan' and rub it all in his face. . . This is actually a really good plan!

It's not a plan- okay whatever. As long as you don't kill anyone. Or make me kill anyone, then I'm fine. And don't pop up at bad times!

Yeah, yeah, fine whatever. But I'm not making any promises.

Whatever.

"Midoriya!" All Might was waving his hand in my face as if trying to awake me from a trance. Which he probably was.

"Hmm?" I snapped my eyes at him and smiled a little.

"Did you hear what we said?"

I looked around and noticed the three were staring at me. "U-um no sorry. I didn't."

Aizawa was the one to talk now. "Are you going to except being transferred into the Hero course?"

I looked at him with slightly widened eyes then smiled widely. "Of course! That's what I tried to get into when I first applied here but I didn't get enough points in the entrance exam."

Aizawa looked at Nezu. "This is why I have complaints about the entrance exam. People like him get stuck in General Studies, whole people like Mineta get stuck in my class."

"Yes, yes and we'll speak of that later. But for now let's let Midoriya get back to his classes for the day." Nezu wrote on a slip of paper. "Here. So you don't in trouble for being tarty. Oh and also, you start Hero classes on Monday of next week."

"T-thank you. For everything." I stood and bowed. I smiled once again, happiness overflowing. Once I got into the hallway I jumped up and down and squealed like a little girl. As I was walking down to my class I recalled all that had happened. Then I realized one thing.

I won't be in the same class as Shinso anymore. . . But I will be in the same class as Todo. But still. . . Shinso helped me through some stuff. But I'll make sure to still talk to him frequently. I am his only friend in his class. It would be selfish of me to say all those things I said at lunch, then end up not talking to him. I would never do that him. Or anyone.

But hey, I don't want to think about that now. Right now, I want to think about being a hero.

Edit- I FEEL SO DUMB! MIDO ALREADY KNEW WHO AIZAWA WAS BECAUSE HE WENT TO SHINSO'S HOUSSSEEEE!!!! I MADE IT SEEM LIKE HE DIDN'T KNOW I'M SO SORRYYY

HEEYYOOOO I am back and with another kinda short chapter. Not too short but also kinda pretty short but OH WELL! MIDO IS NOW IN THE HERO COURSE. But what about KACCHANNN?!?!?!
You'll have to find ouuttt.
~Stay tuned~
-Theo-