Chapter 15

Midoriya POV
Todoroki won against a guy named Hanta Sero in the second round. There was a bunch of people from class 1A that were fighting against someone. I didn't know who anyone really was.

Then Kacchan was up. And was fighting against a girl named Ochaco Uraraka. Another girl in class 1A. I never would've thought Kacchan would end up having a hard time fighting against a girl too. She must've came up with a really good plan. But, even if the plan was good. . . Kacchan's just too good. It took a little while, but all things must come to an end. And that meant that Kacchan had to put an end to the fight. And he did. The poor girl. . . I wonder how she feels right now. I'm pretty sure I've seen her at lunch so maybe I can talk to her then.

But I can't think about that now. Because right now I have to fight against Todo. And I'm almost positive I'm going to loose. His quirk is a lot more powerful than mine. But, we'll see.

Todoroki POV
I have to go up against Mido. Why must life be so cruel??? He's going to to be giving it his all, so I shouldn't hold back just because he's my friend.

No POV (and little time skip to somewhere in the fight)
"IT'S YOUR QUIRK! YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!!" (Cause you're hot and your cold, you're yes and you're no— ok I'll stop)
Todoroki erupted in flames and ice at his side.

Woah Todoroki looks really good— no we're in the middle of fighting I can't be having these thoughts right now!

OKAY SO IM LAZY AND DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING THE ENTIRE THING SO BOOM ITS AFTER THE SPORTS FESTIVAL THEYRE AT SCHOOL AND HAVING LUNCH

Still nobody's POV
Shinso, Midoriya, and Todoroki were all having lunch together and talking about the matches at the sports festival.

"Sorry if I brought any pain to you Zuku. But you have to admit it's kind of dumb to try and help the person you're fighting." Todoroki started

Izuku chuckled. "Yeah, I know."

"He tried to help me too. And I still feel kinda bad for taking advantage of that." Shinso looked down at his uneaten food.

"No, no! It's fine! It was just strategy and also my fault for falling for everything. And speaking in the first place."

They all laughed quietly. Then Midoriya spoke up. "Hey, there was one girl that's actually in your class Todo. I think her name was Uraraka, but I wanted to talk to her about her fight with Kacchan."

Shoto looked up at the green haired male. "She seemed fine. She still acts like herself and doesn't even seem to be affected by it. But I could be wrong. Maybe she would feel a little better talking to someone who also knows what it's like to fight with Bakugo."

"Yeah that's what I was thinking."

Shinso looked at the two and started to speak. "You know, I've been thinking. What's going to happen if one of us gets transferred into the Hero course? I mean what if one of is still in General Studies and the other is in the Hero Course?"

Midoriya looked at Shinso sympathetically. "We'll definitely still keep in touch. And we still will always have lunch together. I mean look at me and Todo. He's in the Hero course, we're in General Studies and our friendship hasn't been altered even in the slightest. And plus we don't even know if one of us is going to get transferred into it. Who knows, what if both of us get put into it!" Midoriya smiles at Shinso.

Too bright. Please stop. He sighed. "Yeah. Maybe so."

They continued eating, until they heard a voice coming from the intercom. "Can Izuku Midoriya please come to the principles office? I repeat: Izuku Midoriya to the principles office. Thank you."

Midoriya's eyes were slightly widened. He looked at his two friends. "I'll see you guys later. And wish me luck." He smiled slightly at them and crossed his fingers while walking away.

"What do you think they need him for?" Shinso asked.

"No idea."

Midoriya POV
Why do I need to go there? Am I in trouble?! Oh gods what if I accidentally offended someone or something?! Oh no I'm freaking out!!

I arrived at the door and knocked. A very tired looking guy opened the door and told me to come in and sit down. All Might, Principle Nezu, and the tired guy were all standing in the room, while I took a seat on a couch. I tried not to panic that All Might was in the same room as me but I think he noticed my staring.

"S-so what a-am I doing here? D-did I do something wrong?" Ah, curse my stuttering!

"You did nothing of the sort." Principle Nezu spoke. Now just sit, drink some tea, and hear what we have to say."

OOP! THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE END OF CHAPTER 15!!! So this is by far the shortest chapter I've done so far and right now I'm just trying to speed things up. Also I did this on my phone so sorry for any mistakes. OKAY BYYEEEE

-Theo-