Chapter 19

⬆️ yes I know that's Bakukami but I love the ship and that picture so much and I know this isn't a Bakukami fanfic. It oh well~

Midoriya POV
Classes went by normally. I was still adjusting to my dorm mate- But thankfully, Kacchan avoided contact with me and the dorm as much as possible. The new kid, Koshiro, was super nice. He shared a dorm with Iida—and if I'm being honest, they work fantastic together. He's super smart, athletic, his quirk allows him to grow his plants anywhere he wants on the ground. He also sits in front of me in class. The other day I looked down to get something from my bag and I saw a little flower growing from the floor under his seat. The girls in the class gave him the nickname 'Flowerboy'. He didn't seem to mind-in fact I think he likes the names.

Anyways — it was the second week of living in the dorms. I was currently sitting on the sofa on the first floor watching a show with Todoroki. Mina and Hagakure kept taking about something called 'shipping'. I asked Todo what it meant and he didn't know either. When I asked Uraraka she just giggled and said it was nothing. They wouldn't stop staring at us. . .

Todo eventually got up to go to the restroom, and I was too deep in the show to realize that someone was yelling at me.

A hand appeared in front my face. I looked up only to see an angry looking Kacchan, and smirking Denki, a confused Todo, and—SHINSO?!

"S-Shinso? Are you allowed to be here-?" I questioned no longer hooked to the TV.

"Uhm- Aizawa said I could come. But I was just here to get you." He looked nervous. Like he wanted to say something.

"To get me? Were we supposed to go somewhere today?" Don't tell me I forgot something important!!!

"Uh not really..." He placed his hand behind his neck. "I just figured since it was the weekend you'd be free." He chuckled. "Uh- are you free today?"

"Y-yeah but I'm not really dressed. Is there a special occasion I should dress for?"

He sighed looking slightly embarrassed. His eyes wandered around the room—everyone was looking at both of us. He sighed once more and got out his phone.

Insomniac Cat: Sorry to say this in text but I don't like people staring.

Insomniac Cat: Will you go on a date with me? Or just hang out? It doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to be- but it would be nice if it was

My eyes lit up. Should I try it? I never really looked at Shinso that way before. . . Maybe I'll give a try!

I smiled.

🥦Broccoli🥦: Sure! I'd love to! And if it's today then let me get showered and ready first?

Insomniac Cat: Yeah okay!

🥦Broccoli🥦: Alright! Meet you in about an hour and a half?

Insomniac Cat: Yeah! I'll be at the front gate

🥦Broccoli🥦: Okay!

Shinso smirked slightly and waved goodbye while I got up and went to my dorm.

After I was done taking a shower and getting dressed, I walked outside the bathroom and into my bed. Soon enough, a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Where are you going with Eye Bags?"

I jumped at the voice and question. I looked up only to see Kacchan looking through his phone while laying down on his bed. His shirt was lifted slightly and I got a little peek of his abs— No! Brain stop it!

I looked at his questioningly. "W-what-?" Why would Kacchan care about that?! Is he having a stroke??

"Clean out your goddamn ears!" He raised his voice which made me flinch. "Where are you going with Eye Bags."

"Eye Bags?" I muttered quietly. "O-oh you mean Shinso?"

"Tch."

I'll take that as a yes. "Why do you care?"

He tightened his grip on his phone. "Does it matter?" He teeth were gritted. At this point I was also scared he would break his phone.

"To me it does. You've never asked a question like that. I didn't even think you would want to be in the same room as me." I stayed blandly.

Bakugo POV
That's understandable. I did try to avoid it a lot. But. . . Why do I care? I never cared before. "Tch." As much as I hate to say it- he is right. I've never asked something like that. Because I never cared— wait no. Bacause I don't care. I don't care about this stupid nerd! He's below me, just like all the other extras. The only thing that matters is being the best. Number one. That's what matters. . .

Two of my best friends just got together and I don't think I should be this excited for them—anyways- Sorry this is a short chapter-I wasn't expecting this to happen but it did and now I don't know what else to write so see ya next time!!!
Have a fantastic day/night!!!

-Theo-