Chapter 13

Shinso POV
When I woke up I felt a small head leaning up against me. When I glanced over I quickly averted my eyes. Why is he so cute- I can't with him.

Wait... Cute? The hell? Am I..gay or something? Oh well, I'll figure that out later. What matters right now is the fact that my friend is sleeping on my shoulder and I don't want to wake him up. If it wasn't him I'd probably just push him off me, but Midoriya is a different case.

He shifted slightly and hugged my arm. I felt my face warm up slightly. Why am I okay with this? I heard him mumble something under his breath, and his eyebrows kept on furrowing and un-furrowing. Like he was happy, then unhappy, and it kept on repeating over and over again. He was still muttering too.

It seemed to go on for a while until I started to get slightly concerned. At first I just decided to look away and not pay attention at all, then I heard sniffling only to look down to see tears slowing running down his cheeks. I shook him awake immediately.

"Hey! Hey, Izuku! Wake up!" I was full on shaking him until suddenly he gasped and grasped onto my arms. He blinked a couple times and his eyes wondered around the room until his eyes landed back on me. He stared for a second, seeming to try and process what was going on.

Midoriya POV

Please tell me I didn't say anything out loud. Shit! I hope he didn't hear anything. If he did then what do I even do?

You can kill him! Obviously.

What?! NO?! He's my friend! And plus, even if I was going to, I wouldn't be able to cause his parents are here. It'd be obvious it was me.

Ughhh but it feels like we haven't killed people in forever! How long has it been?

It's only been a couple days. And I think you mean YOU feel like you haven't killed someone in forever. Now that I know it was just you manipulating me.

Yeah whatever. I like to think of it as me convincing you to give in to your deep desires.

I never wanted to kill anyone!

Sure.

I didn't!

...

Hello?

...

Okay, yeah. Stay away.

"Midoriya are you okay?" His hands were on my arms. Kinda just frozen there in case he needed to shake me again or something.

"Hm? Oh! Pssshh, yeah, yeah.-" What do I even say?! I don't know if he heard me or not! Should I say 'I'm good' or 'I'm okay'? Does 'good' sound more believable? "I'm gay!"

"W-what? I- I didn't ask-?"

What's he talking about? WAIT-- "DID I JUST SAY- I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT! I MEANT TO SAY OKAY OR GOOD AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! WELL I MEAN TECHNICALLY I'M NOT WRONG, AS I AM THAT BUT I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT- WAIT DID I JUST COME OUT AS GAY?! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT EITHER! I'M SORRY I'LL JUST STOP TALKING-"

Oh gods he probably hates me now! I just came out as gay when all he asked was if I was okay or not. I think by now it's pretty obvious that I'm far from okay. And now he's probably going to avoid me or something or spread it around the school so that everyone avoids me-

"It's okay."

Are we still talking about me being gay, or my jumbled words exposing myself of being gay? "Hm?"

"That you're gay. If you think I would be grossed out you're far from right. I mean, c'mon, my parents are gay. For all I know they're gonna end up making me question myself." He looked really nervous.

I felt kinda dumb for thinking that. Wait, did he just say- "W-wait, are you saying you might also be gay?"

"I'm still figuring it out. Uh- it kinda happened recently..." He had a slight blush on his face one of his hands that had been clinging to arm was now rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well that's cool! Congratulations..I guess."

Why is this so fucking awkward?

"So, uh, do you want to tell about you're dream? You seemed really upset."

My eyes widened slightly. "NOPE! Haha! Yeah better not! Anyway, would you look at the time? Heyyy! It's almost lunchtime, and my mom texted me so I gotta-yeah. I'll just go now-" I struggled out of the bed. I didn't want to talk bout the fact that I was going insane with one of my only friends. He helped me get my things together, and he escorted me to the door and let me outside. He said his goodbyes and "See you at school" you know all the normal things. . . after he hugged me. And I'll be honest, I had a slight moment of panic, as I was not expecting it. But, after a couple seconds I hugged him back so it did't feel awkward, and said goodbye.

Lil time skip to when they're at school

"Okay, so we're going to be training and studying harder for the next couple days."

I looked over at Shinso to see if he knew what the teacher, Mr. Takeda (Only some will understand THAT name hehe), was talking about. He shrugged his shoulders and looked back up at the teacher.

"And we'll be doing this because the Sports Festival is starting soon. So, the ones that are in here because you couldn't get into the hero course? This is your chance to rise. Now, some of you may be wondering what exactly happens during the Sports Festival, so for right now, I'll go over it so you have a better understanding." I stopped listening at that.

I can finally have a chance to get into the hero course! I can show Kacchan that I am strong! Maybe I can even fight him. . .

And if it does come to that. . .

I WILL win.

AND THAT'S THE END OF THE CHAPTER! WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT?! I need to stop procrastinating and also being a hypocrite by saying i won't procrastinate, then doing it. I'm trying I promise! SO YEAH I'M TRYING TO STAY TOGETHER CAUSE THERE'S BUNCH OF SHIT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! AND ALSO BLACK LIVES MATTER! OKAY I'M DONE NOW! BYE BYE HAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT!

-Theo-