Epilogue

Emily's PoV

Emily's PoV

I sat with my legs hanging over the edge of a cliff, watching the sunset over the ocean, closing my eyes.

I place a small black box on the cream bed, a silver ribbon twisting into a perfect bow.

Jasper's name written in beautiful cursive letters on the brown tag attached.

A rustling from behind me snaps me out of my trance. My eyes gazing over at Jasper who emerges from the bushes.

He holds up the present I gave him; the finished version of the journal he gave to me on my eighteenth birthday.

He waves it in the air a huge smirk on his face, "So you really love me as much as you claim."

I roll my eyes standing up, "Yes, I do."

I walk over to him, interlocking my arms around his neck. His hands tightly pressed against my waist.

"I love you more than you'll ever know," I whisper, placing a kiss on his lips.

"I wrote this so that we can never forget our fairytale love story," I murmur, feeling his breathe on my lips.

He smiles, "Fairytale?"

I grin, "Yes, the story about how our true loves overcomes everything else."

"What's it called?" He asks intrigued.

I chuckle, brushing my hand over his cheek, "Our Forever."

"Why?"

"Because that's how long our love will last."

He leans forward, pressing a soft passionate kiss on my lips. The moonlight shimmering down on us as a shooting star causally speeds through the sky. The fireworks dancing around in the pit of my stomach, our love electrocuting the both of us.

THE END

THE END

xxemsy2510xx