Chapter 5

"But do you realize that Martin Harris looked at you ?! No, not looked at but eaten with the eyes!"  Jane yells.

Usually I hated being in the spotlight, I hate that everyone looks at me (another point against the realization of my dream of becoming an actress).  Yet that day I loved and hoped that everyone would look at me.

The coolest guy in the school looked at me.

-Why did I say cool?  Shit, I hate this soap opera that I'm making myself, I'm getting too romantic.  I hate this thing! -.

"But stop it, he didn't eat me with his eyes, he only looked at me because he understood that I'm new", I reply laughing at Jane, but he actually had eaten me with his eyes, I'm quite vain but I don't show it because I'm so ashamed  when I talk to others, when I talk to others I could submerge myself.  Yes, I am vain only in front of my mirror and in my thoughts.

Then suddenly I stop for a moment.  I still don't know why this guy is famous.  If he is a Youtuber, a Tiktoker, an actor (hopefully this would be perfect for the realization of my plan), if he saved the world by creating a new drug, if he found the cure for cancer or if his parents are simply famous and so is he too.

"Jane, can I ask you something? Exactly what is that guy famous for?"

She doesn't answer me, she looks at me in amazement and then she laughs, it seemed like a nervous laugh, one of those who hope that the other laughs too, telling you that it was all a joke and that she actually knew it.  Well I didn't really know and when she understands it she stops laughing.

Max also looks at me in amazement and asks me: "You really don't know? He is an actor, he is 19 years old but he is already very famous, his new film should be released soon, he has already made seven and he has worked with great actors,  how can you not know him? In Italy you don't have the culture of cinema? ", he asks me a little contemptuous.

"Of course we have the culture of cinema, but we certainly can't know all the actors in the world. You also don't know all of our Italian actors."  I repeat cold, but I regret it immediately, I didn't want to be rude, but it came out spontaneously.

I try to remedy immediately by apologizing and that I actually didn't know him, Max also apologizes and still tells me about him.  Jane listens enthusiastically, -maybe she's already thinking about the wedding between me and Martin-.

I like the friends I found, I meet them recently but I already feel I can trust them.

And so I decided to tell them about my plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, today's chapter came out later than usual but I hope the same you like it,

Altea

PS. Guys, I didn't ask nothing about you yet. Where are you from? Talk about you with me, I'm a good psychologist