Chapter 27

I woke up in a bed that is not mine and hugged Martin.  The room is very nice but I don't remember how entering here and above all I absolutely don't remember taking off my clothes.  I get up being careful not to wake Martin.  Once on my feet the room starts spinning and an incredible headache breaks out.  I pick up my mom's dress from the ground and I see that it is all dirty with vomit, I swear because at that moment very confused memories resurface in my head.  I haven't felt like this for a long time, at least three years, the first year I drank I always tended to go overboard and in the morning I found myself like this while during the second year I never ended up like this because I drank so often that by now the alcohol had become  a fruit juice.

As I tried to remember who I was and why I was there in intimate with someone I had just met - it was so long that I didn't stay in intimate with someone - I took my cell phone in hand and took a quick look at the notifications.

20 missed calls from mom

5 missed calls from Jane

5 unread messages from Max

Holy shit 20 missed calls from my mom ... I don't know if to call her back but at the same time I can't ignore her, she's already scared about what happened the other day at the park I can't make her take another heart attack ...

"Mom?"  I ask while I hope you don't yell at me

"Claudia, where the fuck have you been all night?"  yell out.

-Fantastic, just what I didn't want to happen has happened, I already have my head rumbling, my mom screaming is the coup de grace-

"Mom, I know I didn't answer you right away, and that you called me twenty times, but it's not my fault, the phone went dead and after the party I went to sleep at Martin's house"

"What a fright you got me caught! Don't do it again please find someone's phone and call me next time!"  Now she is no longer angry, she is only sad, disappointed.  All the efforts she made to get me back to normal I threw them away in two days, I am no longer the good girl I was when I arrived here and all because of that stupid interview, if I had not gone I would not have smoked that joint,  then I wouldn't have drunk to show that I'm cool.  It's all because of that stupid plan.

"Yes mom. Don't worry. I love you."  I respond to my mom with an affection that really comes from my heart.

"I love you too, honey. See you later."  And hang up.

I'm calling Jane.

"Look, I don't care what you did tonight. Get ready I'll come and pick you up at your house in two hours. Dress well and get in order. A super surprise awaits you."  And then hang up.  Awake Martin, we get better dressed with dirty clothes, we say goodbye and thank Mark, since we invaded his house and his bedroom - he was good at not throwing us out - and we run to my house.

I don't know what Jane has in mind but I'm really curious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, here's the twenty-seventh chapter.

Hope you like it,

Altea