Chapter 13

Martin sent me a direct on Instagram where he asked me where I lived to be able to pick me up at home and take that tour that he had proposed to me.

"Yes, when I saw his message, I fell out of bed."  I was in panic, I didn't know how to dress, how, and if, make up, whether to put on heels.  It was a mess.

I immediately call Jane and in 5 minutes she is already in front of my house, I discovered that we live very close.  He dresses me and puts make up on me as if I were to participate in the fashion week even though I knew I wasn't comfortable.  I wanted to put on a suit but at the same time I didn't want to look like someone who doesn't know how to dress, he'll be used to super models in a miniskirt, if he sees me in a suit at least he gets a heart attack ...

Martin arrives and we leave immediately for our tour.  It takes me to show all New York, it is a magical city and with him even more.

-Oh no, I'm getting too romantic and it's not good-.

We stop on a bench to eat an ice cream in Central Park, this park is wonderful, huge, in Milan there are no parks like that.

We talk a lot, I understand that he is not happy with his girlfriend and would like a normal life, I feel like a fish out of water, I don't understand those feelings, I would like to understand them but I don't understand them, he is very sweet he is very interested in what  do me and my life.

Nobody has ever listened to me like him.

I feel extremely good today even if we are often interrupted by Martin's fans who ask for photos and autographs, he is always very kind to all his fans even if some are disrespectful of him, I would like to have his same patience ...

After the ice cream we decide to finish our walk.  Getting up from the bench he looks at me and reaches out his hand to help me get up -he has already understood that I can't go on heels- while we walk she takes me by the hand and blushes as few times in the world.

The afternoon passes quickly and at 18 we decide to go home.  We cross the whole park again hand in hand and in front of my house something unexpected happens, anything could happen and yet I never expected this thing.

He takes my face and raises it so that I would look at his face, we have known each other for less than a month, so he could tell me that I seemed like a nice friend, that I was cute, awkward, shy, who has fun with me and instead says  a whole other thing ...

"I love you," he says.  He takes me by the hips and then kisses me.

I don't know what else to say.  I am paralyzed.

"I love you too" I say to him in a low voice.  I didn't have to love him not to send up the plan I was planning, yet that kiss made me understand that I love him too.

--------------------------------------------------  --------------------------------------------------  ----------------------------

Hi guys, here's the thirteenth chapter.

Hope you like it,

Altea

PS. Did you expect this?