Chapter 14

I go up to my room and throw myself on the bed, I look at the roof with a stupid smile on my face, I feel I love him and really love him but I don't want to mess up such a well-designed plan, especially now that it is taking the right turn.

I wonder how will I pretend to love him if I really love him, in the sense I know I really love him and I can't lie knowing he is lying to him, I wish I had never thought about this plan, I would love it completely without ulterior motives, I would try to audition and how's it going instead of using subterfuge, yet now I'm at stake so let's dance.

The hours go by and I keep looking at the roof thinking back on that kiss.

I have never been so happy, especially in recent years, since dad died I think I never really smiled.

"Claudia come and eat!" Mum screams from downstairs. I have to behave normally, she didn't see me go out I had already yelled at her at the door and she didn't see me dressed like that, with heels and make-up so I hurry to the bathroom, I remove make-up, I put on a suit with plush slippers and I run down. Dinner passes quickly, I'm fine with Sergio and mom, I really feel at home.

After dinner I go back to my room, I take the cell phone that I haven't touched since I got home.

10 missed calls from Jane

5 missed calls from Max

1 direct on Instagram by Martin

What the fuck happened here?

First I read Martin's direct, he sent me a photo and a message.

The message scared me a lot. The photo still hadn't uploaded.

"Hi Cla, don't feel angry, I didn't think it could happen, I made sure that nobody was there. Please forgive me. I didn't have to drag you into my world ..."

Finally the photo is loaded and I open it, it is a screen of a cover of a gossip magazine. When I read the title and see the cover image I sit on the bed, as I was about to pass out ...

"EXCLUSIVE! THE FAMOUS 19-YEAR-OLD ACTOR MARTIN HARRIS WAS PHOTOGRAPHED TO KISS WITH A MYSTERIOUS GIRL IN FULL DAY IN THE CENTER OF NEW YORK"

I don't know what else to say, my head is spinning and now I understand all these calls from Max and Jane ...

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

Hi guys, here's the fourteenth chapter.

Hope you like it,

Altea

Do you like my story?