Chapter 22

My friends and I are going up to the room.

"Listen, tell us what happened to you," Jane says worriedly.

"But did you smoke a rod? Those red eyes are smoke eyes, not tears ..." Max asks me.

-Now they understood it, I don't need to lie and in this little time spent here I still understood that I can trust them-

I start to tell my story.

"In Italy I attended bad companies for a long time, I took drugs, got drunk and also had sex with unknown. It was a way to cover the recurring thoughts of my dad who, even though he had died some time before, at that time were every day. My mom worried about me and took me to a psychologist who detoxified me. I hadn't touched anything for at least two years but at the park I met a guy, John seems to be called, he's nice and he offered me a rod and I pulled a little but that's enough. I just needed to be distracted. "  As I speak I hiccup a little.

"Wow, we didn't know your whole story, sorry."  They are pitying me and I don't want to be pitied, it's something I've always hated.

"Claudia" -ask Jane- "why didn't you tell us you were going to the park? We would have understood"

"I don't know, I needed to completely distract myself from everything and everyone, I was alone all day."  I answered.

"Well, you know that your boyfriend was very worried, he asked us desperately what happened to you and we obviously couldn't have known. Maybe it's better that you call him, he's been worried about you all day long" Max tells me.

"The last thing I want is to talk to him, not out of malice but now I just want to be alone" -and it was true, I wanted to be alone, I didn't want the two of them here either but I couldn't chase them away, I tried to make them understand but they didn't understand  -

Suddenly the doorbell rings -and it's strange considering it's time for dinner now-.

I open and it's Martin with a bouquet of roses in his hand, suddenly hugs me and my heart is missing a beat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, here's the twenty-second chapter.

Hope you like it,

Altea

PS: In the chapter of tomorrow there will be a new POV.