Chapter 12

I look at him intensely. I think she is of rare beauty, his blue eyes are wonderful. I wanted him to notice me but I certainly didn't think it would have happened.He also looks at me for a few seconds without saying anything."What's your name? Are you new? I've never seen you before," he asks."Y-Yes, my name is Claudia, I just moved, I'm Italian" I say trying to wake up from my trance state in which I had entered."Wow! Really? I love Italy, it's a wonderful country, especially Milan, it's a fantastic city, I've been there a dozen times, all for the fashion week, I'd really like to see it as a tourist and that's all", she gets dark suddenly while saying this last sentence. He will have a lot of pressure on him being such a famous actor, he will miss his teenage boy's life."Really ?! I'm from Milan, I have seen Fashion Week so many times that I practically work on it now" I laugh and he returns happy and laughs with me, -What a wonderful laugh he has ...-He's about to answer me when his girlfriend arrives, dragging him by the arm and taking him away and that's where a wonderful thing happens."Wait Kate!" He yells at her."I was pleased to meet you Claudia. Maybe one day we could take a ride together, I would like to introduce you to New York"."Y-Yes, I would really like to see the city."I didn't know what else to answer, I was like paralyzed.He smiles at me and walks away with his girlfriend, who apparently is called Kate.Max and Jane are upset, me too. I sketch a "Finally my plan gets underway, Claudia 4- Kate 0" so as not to make them understand that that smile that I made, those eyes that looked at me so intensely made me jump in some way, before now it never happened to me for a boy and yet this emotion is making me feel good.I knew that I could not fall in love, I had a goal and I had to achieve it, he was a fundamental pawn in my plan, it served me for purely practical purposes, yet from the first day I saw him get out of that limousine I knew that something was happening to me that shouldn't have happened ...Oh yes, I'm really falling in love but I don't have to, I can't ...
At least not yet ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi guys, here's the twelfth chapter.
Hope you like it,
Altea.

PS:What do you think of my story? Do you like it?
PPS: If you told me that you like my story I will buy a pizza for you